I need a team

For team arena I recently made it to gold 6 and I really don’t wanna risk getting on a team that’s just screwing around and lose which will de-rank me. So I need one last push before I make it to plat and I need a good team to help me get there. I only need like three wins in a row.

I consider myself a pretty decent player. I have (had) a 1.43 (dropped to 1.29 last night) KD for the playlist. So I’m looking for a team (3 players) that is skilled and knows what they’re doing and will hopefully stick around for the long run. I have a mic but I left it at home for thanksgiving break by accident. So I won’t be able to do any communicative teamwork until a few weeks from now.

Feel free to add me - aflame1394. I don’t have anyone else that I play with right now since I’m pretty new to Xbox and halo, but I’ve been adding friends to hopefully pull together a 4 person team for arena (and maybe even 8 for BTB/Warzone). I’m around a 1.4 kd player overall…gone down a little since I started playing platinum players in arena. I’m from the east coast but have a pretty flexible schedule.

Just added you.

well I finally made it to platinum today. But I’m still trying to hit diamond.

Bump

Hit us up, and we’ll get you to ONYX we’re going for Champion ourselves and show you some quick tricks. UNSC INFINITY SPARTANS.

Or just add me too.

hi there, i’m also looking for some players since i started completely fresh with a new GT on the xb1,
so just add me up if you need another gun.

GT BE4STFR0MTHE4ST

Chop Squad

I am already at the platinum rank. I am a member of The Frozen Shadows and Captain of Sierra Squad. We are a recreational and competitive Halo clan. We are coming up on our 6 year anniversary. We have over 400 recorded clan battles many of those being wins. If you are interested in playing with us we would be happy to have some one who is competitive and wants to become better not just as a solo but with a team also. Our website is frozenshadows.weebly.com.

ItheDesolate

Looking for a company or even just a team of competitive halo 5 players to win in arena. Im usually placed in platinum and when not messing around with my bad friends get positive kd’s. Add me if you are serious about playing halo and need a very active player.

> 2535419076742401;5:
> Hit us up, and we’ll get you to ONYX we’re going for Champion ourselves and show you some quick tricks. UNSC INFINITY SPARTANS.
>
> Or just add me too.

hey can i play?