I Need a Reason

I just cannot bring myself to play Halo 5. I want to like this game but I find arena pointless, Warzone games are essentially won in the first few minutes, the REQ system is unrewarding, my friends left this game a while ago so whatever little custom games Halo 5 can have are out.

Is there anything that I am not understanding? I wish I could play this game like some of you have been since launch.

How is arena pointless in a competitive game?

> 2533274805919869;2:
> How is arena pointless in a competitive game?

It feels pointless to me.

> 2535449665894532;1:
> I just cannot bring myself to play Halo 5. I want to like this game but I find arena pointless, Warzone games are essentially won in the first few minutes, the REQ system is unrewarding, my friends left this game a while ago so whatever little custom games Halo 5 can have are out.
>
> Is there anything that I am not understanding? I wish I could play this game like some of you have been since launch.

Have you ever tried playing simply because you enjoy the gameplay? If you do not enjoy actually playing the game, don’t bother looking for a reason to play imho.

> 2533274804212283;4:
> > 2535449665894532;1:
> > I just cannot bring myself to play Halo 5. I want to like this game but I find arena pointless, Warzone games are essentially won in the first few minutes, the REQ system is unrewarding, my friends left this game a while ago so whatever little custom games Halo 5 can have are out.
> >
> > Is there anything that I am not understanding? I wish I could play this game like some of you have been since launch.
>
>
> Have you ever tried playing simply because you enjoy the gameplay? If you do not enjoy actually playing the game, don’t bother looking for a reason to play imho.

I get that. But I have been a fan since CE and I have enjoyed every Halo since (excluding 4). But I just feel bored when playing 5. I just want to enjoy it.

> 2535449665894532;5:
> > 2533274804212283;4:
> > > 2535449665894532;1:
> > > I just cannot bring myself to play Halo 5. I want to like this game but I find arena pointless, Warzone games are essentially won in the first few minutes, the REQ system is unrewarding, my friends left this game a while ago so whatever little custom games Halo 5 can have are out.
> > >
> > > Is there anything that I am not understanding? I wish I could play this game like some of you have been since launch.
> >
> >
> > Have you ever tried playing simply because you enjoy the gameplay? If you do not enjoy actually playing the game, don’t bother looking for a reason to play imho.
>
>
> I get that. But I have been a fan since CE and I have enjoyed every Halo since (excluding 4). But I just feel bored when playing 5. I just want to enjoy it.

Well, i don’t know what to tell you then. Maybe give halo a break and come back to it in a couple weeks or so and see if you enjoy it more. I had to do that a couple months ago, now i enjoy playing it again. I think a big problem is that you don’t have any friends playing it with you. I would suggest looking for an active spartan company to play with if that is the case. About all I can say, sorry you aren’t enjoying it bro.

> 2533274804212283;6:
> > 2535449665894532;5:
> > > 2533274804212283;4:
> > > > 2535449665894532;1:
> > > > I just cannot bring myself to play Halo 5. I want to like this game but I find arena pointless, Warzone games are essentially won in the first few minutes, the REQ system is unrewarding, my friends left this game a while ago so whatever little custom games Halo 5 can have are out.
> > > >
> > > > Is there anything that I am not understanding? I wish I could play this game like some of you have been since launch.
> > >
> > >
> > > Have you ever tried playing simply because you enjoy the gameplay? If you do not enjoy actually playing the game, don’t bother looking for a reason to play imho.
> >
> >
> > I get that. But I have been a fan since CE and I have enjoyed every Halo since (excluding 4). But I just feel bored when playing 5. I just want to enjoy it.
>
>
> Well, i don’t know what to tell you then. Maybe give halo a break and come back to it in a couple weeks or so and see if you enjoy it more. I had to do that a couple months ago, now i enjoy playing it again. I think a big problem is that you don’t have any friends playing it with you. I would suggest looking for an active spartan company to play with if that is the case. About all I can say, sorry you aren’t enjoying it bro.

I should refrase that my friends and I all left this game for months.

> 2535449665894532;7:
> > 2533274804212283;6:
> > > 2535449665894532;5:
> > > > 2533274804212283;4:
> > > > > 2535449665894532;1:
> > > > > I just cannot bring myself to play Halo 5. I want to like this game but I find arena pointless, Warzone games are essentially won in the first few minutes, the REQ system is unrewarding, my friends left this game a while ago so whatever little custom games Halo 5 can have are out.
> > > > >
> > > > > Is there anything that I am not understanding? I wish I could play this game like some of you have been since launch.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Have you ever tried playing simply because you enjoy the gameplay? If you do not enjoy actually playing the game, don’t bother looking for a reason to play imho.
> > >
> > >
> > > I get that. But I have been a fan since CE and I have enjoyed every Halo since (excluding 4). But I just feel bored when playing 5. I just want to enjoy it.
> >
> >
> > Well, i don’t know what to tell you then. Maybe give halo a break and come back to it in a couple weeks or so and see if you enjoy it more. I had to do that a couple months ago, now i enjoy playing it again. I think a big problem is that you don’t have any friends playing it with you. I would suggest looking for an active spartan company to play with if that is the case. About all I can say, sorry you aren’t enjoying it bro.
>
>
> I should refrase that my friends and I all left this game for months.

Don’t know what to tell you bro. I can’t enjoy the game for you. Good luck though :stuck_out_tongue:

If you don’t enjoy the REQ collection or leveling part of this game I can see where you might get burnt out…I only put like 5 days of game time into halo 4 because I had finished all the leveling and my friends had stopped playing…try joining an active Spartan company

> 2533274813531008;9:
> If you don’t enjoy the REQ collection or leveling part of this game I can see where you might get burnt out…I only put like 5 days of game time into halo 4 because I had finished all the leveling and my friends had stopped playing…try joining an active Spartan company

I will see about the company idea.