I need a MODERATORS help!

Is intentionally melee’ing someone 5 times to push them into the line of fire so the enemy kills and you take their beam rifle a violation of the tk’ing rule?

I have a video of a player doing just that to me so they can avoid getting credited with a teamkill and punished by the system.

Once I edit it and put it on youtube I will link it here

How does one Melee someone 5 times without killing the other player?

> 2533274821767333;2:
> How does one Melee someone 5 times without killing the other player?

Well he said he took a beam rifle shot, so presumably he means it was in warzone, which obviously has friendly fire off.

I didn’t realise however, that a friendly hitting you actually moved you? If he was though, then yeah, report!

Being shoulder bashed on breakout for the BR/DMR is the worst. (slightly off topic)

> 2533274834430951;3:
> > 2533274821767333;2:
> > How does one Melee someone 5 times without killing the other player?
>
>
> Well he said he took a beam rifle shot, so presumably he means it was in warzone, which obviously has friendly fire off.
>
> I didn’t realise however, that a friendly hitting you actually moved you? If he was though, then yeah, report!
>
> Being shoulder bashed on breakout for the BR/DMR is the worst. (slightly off topic)

I apologize. I completely overlooked the possibility of friendly fire. That seems like reasonable grounds to report someone, but honestly, I’d let it go, and live to fight another day.

WTF, really?! I’ll wait for the link but if this is what really happened it’s bang out of order.

Here’s the link, WTF is this guys problem?! - YouTube

Unfortunately i was too hasty in saying, Xbox record that, and ended up missing the last 5 seconds showing what happened after. Had to get his gamertag in the frame.

He did it one more time pushing me into the line of fire AGAIN, and i got sniped. then he picks up my beam rifle. So the guy was being an -Yoink- just because he wanted my beam rifle, so he circumvents teamkilling me and grabbing my rifle by having the enemy do it for him and proceeding to grab it???

Thats f-ing crazy. How desperate is someone for a gun that will last only 1 life? I do give the guy creative points though, what he did was wrong but you have to respect the creativity. Hopefully this guy gets a ban of some type. Make sure to use the xbox reporting feature too.

> 2535424878075385;7:
> Thats f-ing crazy. How desperate is someone for a gun that will last only 1 life? I do give the guy creative points though, what he did was wrong but you have to respect the creativity. Hopefully this guy gets a ban of some type. Make sure to use the xbox reporting feature too.

Wow, that’s really bad. Creatively quick thinking but to do that to a team mate!!! Hopefully the Ban Hammer will strike?

If you didn’t notice that you were being moved you probably should pay more attention next time

I kinda knew he was doing it. But I had to record his circumvention of the team killing autoban system so yeah, really nothing I could do there

Funny there isn’t a mod that has responded yet

What would a mod do? Ban him on waypoint? Lol no.

Sorry, haven’t watched the video, at work…
How did he melee you 5 times to move you into that line of fire without you knowing? Were you afc?

> 2533274952332755;10:
> I kinda knew he was doing it. But I had to record his circumvention of the team killing autoban system so yeah, really nothing I could do there

There’s really no way to stop people from doing stuff like that so I think next time, you might just want to go and relocate to another position.