I Need A Clan!

Hey just been trying to find a clan lately. I can’t list my stats because my little siblings play on my account and screw them up, but recently set them up with their own. I’m a Field Marshall, haven’t done arena at all, but can and want to try it. I’m on open invite in my little town of 5000+ to see if any one can beat me at Reach, out of 20 or so takers no one has come close, except one (older brother, 2 kills away) good on teams, have a mic. If any one is interested post or send me an XBL message at N0N0 ROCKS. Also I’m 16.

> INTRODUCTION

Welcome to United Nations Spartan Corps. At UN Spartan Corps we like to have fun, win or lose, but work together as a team to achieve the victory. If we lose, we learn from our mistakes and make accommodations to improve our performance in the next battle. We do operate from a website, which may not be at optimal performance and appearance but we are currently working hard to enhance our site.

Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Integrity, and Honor are the United Nations Spartan Corps Values. The Values are taught in your initial training and reinforced throughout your UNSC Career. These values provide the proper guidance and oversight to ensure our forces are ready to meet the operational requirements of combatant commanders.

> ENLISTMENT

1. Go to our website and agree to the Agreement Terms.

2. Fill out the required information and click save.

3. Head over to the Transmission Wing(Forums) and go to the Enlistment Office. Make sure to read the Enlistment Form topic stickied in the forum, use the link provided.

4. Upon completion of the form, an Officer will review your Enlistment and contact you appropriately to decide if you are ready to take Boot Camp.

> REQUIREMENTS

Prerequisites are the requirements for all those wishing to enlist. All must…
…be at least 15 years of age or older
…own a properly functioning mic/headset
…maintain a mature manner
…sustain a respectable amount of activity within the UN Spartan Corps on both forums and Xbox Live.

Post-requisites are the requirements that personnel must follow while in the Spartan Corps. All personnel must wear the appropriate emblem;
~ Mombasa with White Shield background— Non-Toggled
~ All aspects of Halo Reach armor/colors are completely personal decisions
~ Armor color and Emblem color cannot create a distortion of the emblem

I. Basics:
Initial Information- Hello I am Corporal Affliction Executive Officer of Romeo Platoon in the Dropshock Brigade, I’d like to offer you the opportunity to join one of the most organized, professional, mature, and friendly clans you could hope to find in the entire Halo community.

Motto- “I am an Orbital Drop Shock Trooper. Those words may be used often but we are unique. We are the best trained, best equipped, and craziest outfit in this collection of colonies we call the UNSC. I will defend her to my last breath and give my enemies the death that can only be provided under the tread of my black combat boots. I am no normal marine. I push my mind, body, and soul further than most human beings ever will. I instill fear in my enemies as I drop from the heavens like the wrathful gods of Greek lore. I show no mercy. I show no fear. I am a UNSC Helljumper and I go feet first.”

“Feet First Into Hell”.

II. Registration and Enlistment:
Enlistment Form: To join the brigade, you must first register on our website and fill out the Enlistment Form. Make sure that you fill out every form in great detail. The enlistment process is a simple screening to determine who is truly committed to be a part of the Brigade. The best way to prove your worth is to be active, both on the forums and Halo: Reach.

Sponsorship- The first step to joining is meeting people. By meeting people and learning more about the Brigade, you can get Sponsored. Sponsorship may only be attained after three days. It simply means a Brigade member has decided to place their faith in you. Your sponsor will be there to help you every step of the way. They will play with you, introduce you to other members, and generally show you the ropes.

Boot camp/Entrance Exam- After another four days -seven days total- you are allowed to take your boot camp. Boot camp is simply a determination of your teamwork skills, and how well you can callout. Your sponsors responsibility is to teach you callouts so that you may successfully pass boot camp. The final part of the enlistment process is the Entrance Exam. The exam is a simple test of your knowledge of the Field Manual.

III. What We Have To Offer:
Gaming- Unlike a lot of clans, we play together very often. We play Matchmaking a lot, the playlist varying on how many members are on. If we begin to get 7-8 or more in a lobby, then we switch over to custom games and have fun. We have game nights usually on weekends at around 8pm (EST time) and play fun customs.

Ribbons- In the Brigade, a ribbon signifies a soldier who has achieved a certain requirement and has been rewarded a ribbon for it. These ribbons are shown on your site profile. You may see yours and other ODST’s ribbons on the side of each post. To receive these awards is a very great honor.

Entertainment- We regularly schedule clan matches to gain recognition among other clans, and mixers to form strong relationships between clans. We also have a nice Chatroom where you talk and meet new members. Make sure you keep the chat respectful, and make sure you’re using Firefox. It is the only browser compatible with our chatroom.

Organization- We are a well organized clan with a Roster. Personnel are organized into divisions based upon where they live, and what time zone they are in. We have a wide variety of forums to discuss different things with other members.

Promotions- Promotions in the Dropshock Brigade are given for either a show of activity, loyalty, dedication, work ethic, and leadership skills. Do NOT ask for a promotion. Doing so will most likely result in a demotion or loss of merit. The detailed Ranking Structure explains everything about each rank.

If you decide to enlist, please remember to list Affliction as your recruiter. If you have any questions check out our FAQ section.
Otherwise contact me on XBL, Gamertag is DSB Affliction.
See you on the battlefield soldier.

Hey, want to be part of a small, elite team? Well look no further, Helljumpers is a halo clan that has been with the series since the halo 2 days.

Currently, we have 2 members. This is due to members losing interest in xbox and other unspecified reasons. Right now, Our 2 members are people who have been in the clan since the beginning, so we are dedicated.

Leader: x Prime Jarhead
Primary Position: Rifleman,
Driver/pilot

Co-Leader: vMagnesiumShock
Primary Position: Sniper, Turret
Gunner

As of right now, we are looking
for 2-6 More recruits.

Requirements to try-out:

• Minimum 14 years of age,
    maximum 16
  • Xbox live gold.
  • Xbox Mic
  • Own 2 Halo games

Try-out:

• Make sure you have minimum requirments
  • Minimum 3 games online, maybe more
  • Team Decision

What we look for:

• Teamwork
  • Communication
  • Do things that benefit the team, not yourself
  • Anything that sets you apart from the average player

Message me on xbox live if you are interested in the team.
As of right now, I am on a relatives account due to my account running out of gold. I will be back on my usual account shortly. Message me at: XElmOs dOmAinX

-Feet First into hell

ima make this short an sweet

the EPH (ELITE POWER HOUSE) is looking for players such as your self we are getting our own website tomro we have diffrent clans on that site that have seperate wings in it an my team manger can set up clan battles so i was just wanting to no tomrow around 12 i can set up a match were you can join the clan that simple thanks anyways man

xFactor Gaming Community was created with the sole purpose of bringing like minded gamers together to have fun. We currently are active in the Reach Community, yet we will be making a complete switch to Halo 4, when it launches. This clan is not a very competitive clan, however we will enter the occasional tournament, never turn down a clan battle and eventually have our own weekly/monthly events. Aside from this, we are very active on a daily playing level. One of xFactors main goals, is to become a great place for gamers to meet other players, join in on firefights, campaigns, customs and multiplayer action. There is nothing better then getting a group of 8 players together and running a Big Team Battle lobby!

Not only do we enter touney’s and join games, we even have our own event officer, tasked solely with creating new fun events for clan members. Some past events were a snipers bracket and a large hog race night. xFactor has a fully functional website with a forums. Here, we all have a place to talk about games, share our backgrounds, our experience, and interests, as well as teamwork and tactics. Our site will be the main hub of clan communication, once you join.

Seeing as our clan is kinda new, there is plenty of opportunity to move up the chain of command and even become a clan officer. Officers are the key to keeping this clan running and as we grow, we will need more and more officers, with the ability to recruit and promote our clan to others. Getting into the clan now, would give you the best and quickest way to make officer.

Currently, on Halo Reach we love to play Big Team Battle, Invasion, Team Slayer, Team Objective, Custom Matches and Firefight. We work as a team to help others get any achievements and group up daily for challenges. Playing alone, can get quite boring, and hard to accomplish certain things. Give xFactor Gaming Community a shot and join today.

You can contact me directly on xBoxLive or you can register at our site: http://www.xfactor-gaming.com
xFactor Gaming Community is the fun clan you have always wanted to join, so jump on this opportunity and dont let it pass you by.

I’ve seen a lot of pre-recorded messages in this thread but I’m here to tell you about Bravo 8.
Bravo 8 is a casual/competitive clan which is fast growing and is there for anyone whether you a recruit or an inheritor.You can choose the type of squad you want to be in, say if you want a squad of people of your ability we can arrange that. Or say you want a squad who are in your timezone, again we can arrange that.
The thing about Bravo 8 is we don’t judge people on how they play on the field or their K/D ratio or their level. We award our ranks to loyal and determined people.
In order to join you can message me on XBL or join our forums at http://bravo8.halofight.com

Joining Requirements:

• Must be aged 10+
  • Must be able to have fun
  • Must be able to listen when needed

I’ve started a clan today called the Red Star Axis… I’m in the process of creating a website. Let me know if you’re in dude.

my name is SCAVA 1221 friend me and you can join my clan

Yo. We would like to have you at NAVCOM

We only harvest and sell the organs of gullible people…but you arent gullible, right?

Click that link…go ahead…its free.

Join the Dark Order of the Sith

> To All the Citizens of the Former Sovereignty of Naboo!
> Too Long has your planet gone unnoticed by we who now blockade your world!
> Do you Nubians of Theed take pride in your little civil paradise!
> Do you Gungans think your underwater cities will never again be tainted again by weapons fire?
> Well, the once proud birthplace of the Self-elected High Mistress Jedi, former Emperor Palpatine, Padme Amidala, even yours…
> truely will burn to ashes until nothing remains but a baron lifeless wasteland
> Today is your day…
> Your day to live in infamy, to have your mark implanted in galactic history, as your destruction…
> shall mark the day the Separatist Alliance asserted our might.
> You have nowhere to hide, your fate has now been sealed
> There is, no escape.
> Forces of the Grand United Separatist Alliance!
> Today we show our true capabilities with action rather then meaningless words!
> Today we rain down fire upon those who dare smite our flag with blasphemous propaganda!
> Today we prove how dedicated we all are to our cause for peace in the galaxy!
> Let no joyful voice be heard!
> Let no man, woman, or child look at the sky with hope!
> Let us begin the purge of this wretched world!
> You all have your assigned targets…now…
> OPEN FIRE!!!
> ~Grand Admiral William ‘Eclipse’ Narmele of the Sith backed Seperatist Alliance speaking to the former planet Naboo.

>

This is what we are in the Sith Empire. We are grand army like no other. Worlds fall to our wrath. So I ask you all this question. Do you wish to join the Sith and conquer the galaxy? Or do you want to join the Republic and die with the galaxy. Think well and think hard for this choice is vital to your success in the future.

>

We are a clan in Halo Reach yet we play a multitude of other games. We have structure and we hold regular events. We enjoy talking about the recent events in video games and we have a place for people of all interests.

>

If you would like to join message me over xbox live and I will get you started on your path to the Dark Side. Free cookies along the way of course.

> Hey just been trying to find a clan lately. I can’t list my stats because my little siblings play on my account and screw them up, but recently set them up with their own. I’m a Field Marshall, haven’t done arena at all, but can and want to try it. I’m on open invite in my little town of 5000+ to see if any one can beat me at Reach, out of 20 or so takers no one has come close, except one (older brother, 2 kills away) good on teams, have a mic. If any one is interested post or send me an XBL message at N0N0 ROCKS. Also I’m 16.

Legendary Fallen Spartans is recruiting. We are a new Clan that just started up and running for a short while now. We like to treat our fellow clan members with respect as well as other clans. We have a ranking system that is like no other in any clan community. It is known as achievement ranking system. If you are interested click here so we can get you recruited. Just fill out the registration form an we will get back with you as soon as possible.

Legendary Fallen Spartans

Team Gaming: Halo is interested. We’re a new clan and we need members. You’re just what we need right now, and I think you could help us get off to a great start. Check us out and see what you think! If you’ve got any questions, message me on XBL at ChrisSonic01.
If you decide not to join, let me know why- we’re always looking to improve.

Clan Six Feet Under is looking.

Check out our site at www.6feetunder.guildlaunch.com

Or come find any of the people listed below on XBL:

Knifekilljoy69(president)
EataPretzel(Captain)
Crimson YuH Dig(Vice President)
Reverendxnonx(Captain)

Requirements: 15+, working mic, positive K/D and rank of brigadier or higher. Hit us up play some rounds with us and we will see if its a good fit for us and you.

I need a clan who can follow orders. I have made a small clan of my buds on reach but its not up for clan battles yet. I am buds with shadowclan leader supposedlly one of thetop ranking clans so trying to make deals to team up but answer has not been given so if u want to be in a clan try and help me out by joining.

Join the DSB under DSB Affliction. Trust me it will be the best thing you can do!