I need a Clan / Group

Engine have a group I van be invited to its fine for me to do training to get in

Sent you a invite.

> 2535411173654358;1:
> Engine have a group I van be invited to its fine for me to do training to get in

Hi. I’m from Sierra Company, a hardcore military clan with an outstanding combat record, competent leadership, and common-sense rules. It’s probably closest to what you’re used to-we do raids, we have bootcamp, we do occasional drills, and we use older military rules (the ones that work well for us, of course).

Like I said, Sierra has a good combat record. We win roughly 80% of our raids and practice raids. Right now we’re on a 24 winning streak of BTB and Warzone. The reason that we win isn’t directly from skill or muscle memory. It’s tactics and communication. We have several active and verteran members of the US and Canadian armed forces, and we use military tactics on the battlefield. Coms are silent minus callouts or orders in serious matches. This gives us a massive edge.

If you have any questions, wanna sign up, or would like to try a few matches with us, let me know.

Have a nice day.
FlamingBaconMK
Sierra Company, O-5

P.S. Check out our site.

> 2535411173654358;1:
> Engine have a group I van be invited to its fine for me to do training to get in

I’ve Sent you a XBL Message regarding Clan Recruitment into Cairo Station. Hope to see you onboard.

Hi there BiliousDrake314, Operation TryTanium is a company that focuses more on having fun in the halo universe than being the best of the best. However we all like to achieve glory on the battlefield, so we always do our best.
If you are interested in joining you can accept the invite i sent you, if you want to know more, just PM me here or on XBL.