I miss you 4 shot.

There are a lot of new things in Halo 4 that I don’t appreciate being in there but one that I see overlooked is the 4 shot. I still play Halo 3 because instead of being rewarded for being a “distraction”, (there should not be a medal for this IMO) I can get rewarded for shooting someone in the head 4 times. I find this to be more of a challenge than the 4 body shots and then 1 head shot.

I still play Halo 4 from time to time and that’s because I want to play with a variety of more people and I want so badly the new Halo to be a good one IMO.

Halo 3’s population has gotten so low that I can’t find GREAT games on there unless it’s peak hours.

> There are a lot of new things in Halo 4 that I don’t appreciate being in there but one that I see overlooked is the 4 shot. I still play Halo 3 because instead of being rewarded for being a “distraction”, (there should not be a medal for this IMO) I can get rewarded for shooting someone in the head 4 times. I find this to be more of a challenge than the 4 body shots and then 1 head shot.
>
> I still play Halo 4 from time to time and that’s because I want to play with a variety of more people and I want so badly the new Halo to be a good one IMO.
>
> Halo 3’s population has gotten so low that I can’t find GREAT games on there unless it’s peak hours.

So…you want more power?

> > There are a lot of new things in Halo 4 that I don’t appreciate being in there but one that I see overlooked is the 4 shot. I still play Halo 3 because instead of being rewarded for being a “distraction”, (there should not be a medal for this IMO) I can get rewarded for shooting someone in the head 4 times. I find this to be more of a challenge than the 4 body shots and then 1 head shot.
> >
> > I still play Halo 4 from time to time and that’s because I want to play with a variety of more people and I want so badly the new Halo to be a good one IMO.
> >
> > Halo 3’s population has gotten so low that I can’t find GREAT games on there unless it’s peak hours.
>
> So…you want more power?

He wants more balance against the incredibly overpowered DMR that dominates online. if 343 made Battle riffle 4 shot we’d see a lot more battle rifes on map. Dmr would be for large maps and we’d see the return of BR’s on mid to small range maps. which i totally agree with and i hope 343 changes the BR to make it have balance against the dmr

> > > There are a lot of new things in Halo 4 that I don’t appreciate being in there but one that I see overlooked is the 4 shot. I still play Halo 3 because instead of being rewarded for being a “distraction”, (there should not be a medal for this IMO) I can get rewarded for shooting someone in the head 4 times. I find this to be more of a challenge than the 4 body shots and then 1 head shot.
> > >
> > > I still play Halo 4 from time to time and that’s because I want to play with a variety of more people and I want so badly the new Halo to be a good one IMO.
> > >
> > > Halo 3’s population has gotten so low that I can’t find GREAT games on there unless it’s peak hours.
> >
> > So…you want more power?
>
> He wants more balance against the incredibly overpowered DMR that dominates online. if 343 made Battle riffle 4 shot we’d see a lot more battle rifes on map. Dmr would be for large maps and we’d see the return of BR’s on mid to small range maps. which i totally agree with and i hope 343 changes the BR to make it have balance against the dmr

So, he wants more imbalance?

How would that imbalance things? It’s already incredibly imbalanced with the dmr and br being 5 shot. the dmr has a clear range bonus over the BR. if BR had a slight 1 shot advantage over the dmr the br would be useful again.
range > Damage. Range < Damage

The dmr would still win in far range battles
but the br would be for close range battles.

Most people complain about the BR after using it once, I love the BR and can easily dominate people with the DMR (as long as i’m in range) Me and my friend did some testing in custom games and a BR 4SK would have the fastest killing time (Zooming past the Carbine). I personally love the BR but we are all entitled to our opinions.

> How would that imbalance things? It’s already incredibly imbalanced with the dmr and br being 5 shot. the dmr has a clear range bonus over the BR. if BR had a slight 1 shot advantage over the dmr the br would be useful again.
> range > Damage. Range < Damage
>
> The dmr would still win in far range battles
> but the br would be for close range battles.

The BR isn’t the only other loadout weapon in the game. The BR being 4 shot again with the fire rate it has would make there no reason to use the loadout weapons other than the BR and DMR. The BR is the second most used weapon at the moment next to the DMR. The BR is fine, really. Nerf the DMR to make it mainly useful for long range as intended and the balance of the primary weapons is near perfect.

> > > There are a lot of new things in Halo 4 that I don’t appreciate being in there but one that I see overlooked is the 4 shot. I still play Halo 3 because instead of being rewarded for being a “distraction”, (there should not be a medal for this IMO) I can get rewarded for shooting someone in the head 4 times. I find this to be more of a challenge than the 4 body shots and then 1 head shot.
> > >
> > > I still play Halo 4 from time to time and that’s because I want to play with a variety of more people and I want so badly the new Halo to be a good one IMO.
> > >
> > > Halo 3’s population has gotten so low that I can’t find GREAT games on there unless it’s peak hours.
> >
>
> He wants more balance against the incredibly overpowered DMR that dominates online. if 343 made Battle riffle 4 shot we’d see a lot more battle rifes on map. Dmr would be for large maps and we’d see the return of BR’s on mid to small range maps. which i totally agree with and i hope 343 changes the BR to make it have balance against the dmr

Oh, well if this is the case, let’s make the Carbine, Light Rifle, Assault Rifle, Supressor, Storm Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Magnum more powerful to balance our the DMR. In fact let’s make all the ordnance drops less power. Let’s decrease the AoE with the Rocket Launcher (oh wait it has none), and let’s make the Needler less powerful!

I want to be able to shoot someone 4 times in the head and they die just like in Halo 3. That’s what I want.

I don’t want everyone to be able to shoot ANYWHERE on the body 4 times and then 1 to the head for the kill. I believe that takes LESS skill. My opinion of course.

Mandatory head shots to get a faster kill. Does that make more sense?

If the DMR is going to be allowed to destroy at all distances, the BR should be 4 shots. Easy

Maybe the DMR shouldn’t be a loadout weapon but instead it spawns on the map? Problem solved.

> > > > There are a lot of new things in Halo 4 that I don’t appreciate being in there but one that I see overlooked is the 4 shot. I still play Halo 3 because instead of being rewarded for being a “distraction”, (there should not be a medal for this IMO) I can get rewarded for shooting someone in the head 4 times. I find this to be more of a challenge than the 4 body shots and then 1 head shot.
> > > >
> > > > I still play Halo 4 from time to time and that’s because I want to play with a variety of more people and I want so badly the new Halo to be a good one IMO.
> > > >
> > > > Halo 3’s population has gotten so low that I can’t find GREAT games on there unless it’s peak hours.
> > >
> > > So…you want more power?
> >
> > He wants more balance against the incredibly overpowered DMR that dominates online. if 343 made Battle riffle 4 shot we’d see a lot more battle rifes on map. Dmr would be for large maps and we’d see the return of BR’s on mid to small range maps. which i totally agree with and i hope 343 changes the BR to make it have balance against the dmr
>
> Oh, well if this is the case, let’s make the Carbine, Light Rifle, Assault Rifle, Supressor, Storm Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Magnum more powerful to balance our the DMR. In fact let’s make all the ordnance drops less power. Let’s decrease the AoE with the Rocket Launcher (oh wait it has none), and let’s make the Needler less powerful!

sounds good

1. Reduce the DMRs magnetism.
  2. Buff the RoF of the BR and LR (hip fire) to be the same as the DMR.
  3. Reduce the shots to kill of the Carbine by 1.
  4. Give the LR scope the same range as the DMR.

Bam non-overpowered DMR.

I have a fix to the BR vs DMR discussion, take one of the guns out. It’s simple. Halo 4 already has too many weapons for the sake of change anyway.

I personally prefer the BR for nostalgia reasons and I spam the trigger too much on the DMR anyways. But if I was allowed to start fixing (my opinion) this game, I would take one of these guns out. There are TOO many things added to this game for the sake of change, not improvement. These are my opinions, not facts.

> > >
> > >
> >
>

YES, YES,YES, AND YES this guy

So you want every other weapon to be useless?

> So you want every other weapon to be useless?

yes. Now your catching on.

You know the DMR only fires singe Assault Rifle rounds?

I say BUFF its RoF and make it a 6SK - give it a slightly slower kill time then the BR but it still retains range accuracy and 3X scope.