I miss the old beginning sound

I really miss a similar song as the startup song from Halo 3 at the main menu in Halo 4. It is just different in Halo 4 than the older Halo’s…

Who agrees?

LINK to Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4oFoSR9Ms

I really liked Halo 2’s main menu music, so awesome and really set a good mood.

I played so much Halo 3 that summer… I don’t think I’ll ever be able to forget that song.

But I think that song is only so powerful because of the awesome memories we have associated with it. I know I get a rush of nostalgia when I hear any of the Halo themes.

Halos 1-3 monks singing

Halo 4 girl screeching

If anyone tells me they like listening to Halo 4 start up I automatically assume they’re lying.

> Halos 1-3 monks singing
>
> Halo 4 girl screeching
>
> If anyone tells me they like listening to Halo 4 start up I automatically assume they’re lying.

Honest to goodness truth, the start up song in the main menu of H4 is the only song I like out of H4’s soundtrack.

>
> Halo 4 girl screeching
>
> If anyone tells me they like listening to Halo 4 start up I automatically assume they’re lying.

I like listening to the H4 start up music.
I lovelistening to the H3 music though.

> > Halos 1-3 monks singing
> >
> > Halo 4 girl screeching
> >
> > If anyone tells me they like listening to Halo 4 start up I automatically assume they’re lying.
>
> Honest to goodness truth, the start up song in the main menu of H4 is the only song I like out of H4’s soundtrack.

Well, I’ve never listened past the first few seconds before I mute it so I can’t judge the rest of the song.

>
> Halo 4 girl screeching
>

I like it. I can annoyingly mock it and drive my girlfriend crazy while simultaneously scaring my cat.

Every time I start up Halo 4 I quickly switch off the Main Menu moaning before it even starts by using a paused media player. You have to be faster than the Microsoft Studios logo if you want to completely avoid the singing, so I just think of it as a small finger warm-up before I start playing the game.

The Halo 4 main menu music always reminds me of Leliana singing around the campfire in Dragon Age: Origins. It doesn’t exactly get me pumped up for battle.

Yeah, Halo 4’s intro is so friggin’ high pitched… I can barely stand it.

I wish they can take female voice out of it, and just leave the Green and Blue soundtrack playing…Also do any of you guys get annoyed of the To Galaxy soundtrack in the War Game menu now? Everytime I hear it, I am just waiting for the epic moment in the soundtrack to que, but it never does.

> I really liked Halo 2’s main menu music, so awesome and really set a good mood.

Definitely. Best main menu music in the trilogy. Beats Halo 4’s main menu theme.

Well 343 wanted everything new new new, now we got this new music they told us of before launch.
Halo 1-Reach (Don’t forget ODST and Wars)had better music than 4.

> > Halos 1-3 monks singing
> >
> > Halo 4 girl screeching
> >
> > If anyone tells me they like listening to Halo 4 start up I automatically assume they’re lying.
>
> Honest to goodness truth, the start up song in the main menu of H4 is the only song I like out of H4’s soundtrack.

4’s is SUPPOSED to be more emotional sounding afterall. However, 2 did have the best start up music IMO

Yeah, that was the good old days. The first little bit of the Halo 4 main menu music makes my ears bleed.

I’m a fan of reach’s intro music and the rock edge it has.

ODST wins

> ODST wins

The entire Soundtrack of ODST beats all soundtracks, without a doubt.

THE MONKS!!!

> I really miss a similar song as the startup song from Halo 3 at the main menu in Halo 4. It is just different in Halo 4 than the older Halo’s…
>
> Who agrees?
>
> LINK to Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ju4oFoSR9Ms

I don’t think this is a legitimate halo 4 thread -_- this belongs in the halo 3 section.