I miss the Halo 4 Mantis

It was powerful, efficient. Had good shield strength but a slow recharge cycle. Armor was good. I loved having to shoot one rocket at a time without to reload. Until Halo 5, the Mantis, once a powerful vehicle now became weak. Once the best shielding now became so weak you can destroy it with standard weapons in seconds. Armor is also so weak now that can be destroy by a regular Banshee. And I’m talking about the regular mantis. Its so weak that group of people working with teamwork can run towards it and you can hijack it on the front of the Mantis. I wish the Mantis never changed.

We all miss it. Try using the search function before posting a new topic this gets discussed a lot :slight_smile:

> 2535409489305717;3:
> Yeah I know it get talked a lot. I wish it comes back.

Cool. I hope you get what you want.

> 2533274803493024;2:
> We all miss it. Try using the search function before posting a new topic this gets discussed a lot :slight_smile:

Yeah I know it get talked a lot. I wish it comes back.

I wish it went with the original plan and it could fly.

> 2535447915516912;4:
> I wish it went with the original plan and it could fly.

Grunt mech high would be good.

I think in warzone, the reason why it dies so fast is because of everyone having kinetic bolts. Plus there are 12 players. Should really buff the shield strength to take a single round from tank and not damage it.

Halo 4 Mantis rocked!

> 2791963697563797;7:
> Halo 4 Mantis rocked!

It did I did and I figured out that overheating the gun cool downed way faster then just letting it shoot a few shots.

> 2535409103705542;6:
> I think in warzone, the reason why it dies so fast is because of everyone having kinetic bolts. Plus there are 12 players. Should really buff the shield strength to take a single round from tank and not damage it.

Halo 5 = origami mantis.
Tank shot = ko.
People can walk right up to you…

Halo 4, could take a tank shot.
Was a tank equivalent, almost.

> 2533274983213185;9:
> > 2535409103705542;6:
> > I think in warzone, the reason why it dies so fast is because of everyone having kinetic bolts. Plus there are 12 players. Should really buff the shield strength to take a single round from tank and not damage it.
>
>
> Halo 5 = origami mantis.
> Tank shot = ko.
> People can walk right up to you…
>
> Halo 4, could take a tank shot.
> Was a tank equivalent, almost.

The Halo 4 mantis takes to tank shots but one tanking out shields and slightly damaged while the Halo 5 Mantis just goes on fire after one hit.

All I want is one rocket shot at a time unless fully charged.

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks.