I miss the flood :'(

So I’ve been thinking and I was wondering. could the flood ever make a comeback into the Halo series, or do you think that they’re completely gone because of the events of Halo 3?

Theyre not completely gone, but I doubt they’ll be as big of a threat as they were in CE-3. If you look into the details of the spartan armory, it’s pretty clear humanity pretty much knows about the Flood at large and we’re prepared for them.

> 2533275026445929;1:
> So I’ve been thinking and I was wondering. could the flood ever make a comeback into the Halo series, or do you think that they’re completely gone because of the events of Halo 3?

I miss the Flood too.

I believe it is more than possible for the Flood to return, and I have no doubt that they could easily outclass even the ill-concieved Created.

Don’t worry they inevitably will return… but even if they do think about this. The promethians were made to fight the flood but this whole time they been able to do their job, and since we’ve destroyed so many promethians it might not be enough fight the flood…

I don’t miss the flood at all, I hope they never come back. If anything, they should bring back the brutes. They are a lot more fun to fight.

I sure as heck don’t.

Why does everyone froth out the mouth for their return? They were so damn annoying and I’m glad they’ve been gone from the last 4 games.

i don’t as well

I’d like to see them return.

> 2533275026445929;1:
> So I’ve been thinking and I was wondering. could the flood ever make a comeback into the Halo series, or do you think that they’re completely gone because of the events of Halo 3?

Yeah they could in halo 6 on one of the active installations

The Halo campaign always took a drastic plot twist whenever our favorite space parasite made an entry. I would love to see what their return do now. Bonus points if the Gravemind himself returns!

If they do come back I hope the internet doesn’t spoil their reveal and 343 completely change how they act in game.

As much as I enjoyed the atmosphere they provided that was quickly washed away by realising I had to now fight them.