I miss spartan ops.

I miss the 4 player co-op, which I know I could do story, but there is just something cool about going into a co-op as your very own spartan.

agreed.
also what happened to spartan Gabriel Thorne?

I miss playing as my own Spartan in things like Spartan ops and firefight :frowning: hope they bring it back somehow :o

I don’t miss Spartan Ops.

However after seeing 343i do amazing things with Halo’s gameplay and multiplayer in Halo 5, I would have liked to see them improve upon Spartan Ops and make it good or maybe even put their own twist on Firefight.

But they did nothing… :confused:

> 2533274846709077;2:
> agreed.
> also what happened to spartan Gabriel Thorne?

And Hoya? I liked Hoya.

Would be nice to have Firefight with REQs

Playing the same sections of the campaign over and over again? Nah no thank you.

There’s a thread floating around talking about making a PvE version of Warzone, which the developers said they would consider if it garnered enough interest from the community. It’d basically be Firefight on the scale of multiple bases, with multiple objectives (defending generators or taking an enemy strong point), etc. But I completely agree: I want more game content where my Spartan is the one featured. I’m sure the people killing me in Warzone don’t really care what my armor looks like, and the Spartan hub featuring my Spartan is cool, but I’d like to see it in some co-op action beyond the PvP kind. Gimme some cinematics. Reach being mostly about the Spartan you create was one of the reasons I liked the game so much.

> 2533274925159248;7:
> Playing the same sections of the campaign over and over again? Nah no thank you.

Oh come on some of those spartan op missions were a lot more enjoyable than a majority of campaign stages in both halo 4 & 5.

It would be great to see Spartan ops come back. Greatly missed.

> 2533274822033295;4:
> I don’t miss Spartan Ops.
>
> However after seeing 343i do amazing things with Halo’s gameplay and multiplayer in Halo 5, I would have liked to see them improve upon Spartan Ops and make it good or maybe even put their own twist on Firefight.
>
> But they did nothing… :confused:

We can always hope it’s coming down the pipe.

It had great story and it included you into it technically, can say I miss it too.

Same. I’d like to see more of Majestic, especially since DeMarco died(i miss him) and Spartan Ray became part of the team. Also, i’d like to reprise my role in Crimson. Warzone is fun but i WILL get bored of it eventually and the rest of multiplayer doesn’t interest me. 343, Spartan Ops… please?