i miss frankie

and the rest of the 343 gang…seriously, ever since release i havent heard anything from anyone at 343 other than bs angel in the bulletins

does this bother anybody else? I dont really have too many complaints about the game, but they could say SOMETHING to the people that do.

and besides that i would just like to hear from the guys and see their reaction to the success of the game

anyone else miss our old pals?

They don’t want to talk to obnoxious children.

I miss Marty :frowning:

I’d imagine they’ve been very busy in the storm of things to do that is post-launch. I can’t say for certain, but I’d also imagine it’s been the same every time every other one came out as well, or at least, very similar.

And they don’t need to respond to the complaints as long as they fix them (they’ve already fixed alot of bugs and such discovered by the community in their updates). Most of it is somewhat minor anyway, not anything the company needs to publicly go “We’re looking into it” for. They don’t have much of an obligation to anyway.

> They don’t want to talk to obnoxious children.

Also this. If I were 343 I wouldn’t touch this forum with a 100 foot pole. I’d pull the pole back and it’d be 20 feet shorter and have bite marks all over it.

> I’d imagine they’ve been very busy in the storm of things to do that is post-launch. I can’t say for certain, but I’d also imagine it’s been the same every time every other one came out as well, or at least, very similar.
>
> And they don’t need to respond to the complaints as long as they fix them (they’ve already fixed alot of bugs and such discovered by the community in their updates). Most of it is somewhat minor anyway, not anything the company needs to publicly go “We’re looking into it” for. They don’t have much of an obligation to anyway.

THANK YOU.

i miss kiki wolfkill. i want to see where the rest of her cough tattoo trails off to… maybe she can show me, because cough cough i love tattoos… and uuhh other things as well.

I never saw them so I´m not surprised.

> They don’t want to talk to obnoxious children.

Christ, i dont think I can get that point across enough.

> > They don’t want to talk to obnoxious children.
>
> Christ, i dont think I can get that point across enough.

well i guess that just about settles it!

but still, i cant wait for a post launch interview or vidoc to see how pleased they are with the game’s launch and other things of the like

343i is listening. They just released a product that was being worked on for three years, they’re taking a break.