I miss Bungie!!

I really miss Bungie, Halo 4 is absolutely great in every way( well maybe not in some ways, they still need to fix a few things), but it doesnt feel the same!, it doesnt give me that “Bungie prescense” feel, re-imagining the covenant wasnt such a godd idea, it doesnt make sense, one minute they can speak english, next thing their foreigners, I dont understand. Bottom line is… I miss Bungie!!

me too!

There’s no 343 day, either :frowning:

Bungie Day (L)

Im still trying to figure out how the DMR is even in this game. It wasnt in the original trilogy, only in reach. In my game pamphlet for reach it said that the DMR was SUPERSEDED by the BR. WTF? Why is Chiefs armor different??? No explanation in game. There are certainly some continuity issues with the story and weapons for sure. I have no problem with them trying to update the sounds of the weapons, but when they arent even close to what they sounded like since CE I think that sucks. The warthog always had a distinct sound, much like an IDI Diesel in a truck. Now it sounds like a red necks dodge charger with side-pipes. Lame in my opinion.

> I really miss Bungie, Halo 4 is absolutely great in every way( well maybe not in some ways, they still need to fix a few things), but it doesnt feel the same!, it doesnt give me that “Bungie prescense” feel, re-imagining the covenant wasnt such a godd idea, it doesnt make sense, one minute they can speak english, next thing their foreigners, I dont understand. Bottom line is… I miss Bungie!!

no bungie can go away and make more games with starwars sandpeople

they showed with reach they loat their touch with halo. I dont need another armor lock, of 3 dmr bullets + melee equal to 1 melee, or lottery rifle bloom

bungie was a one trick pony with Halo, and are arrogant enough to think they can manufacture another hit. Killzone and crysis all tried and flopped hard. They will do the same.

Bungie wanted to stop making Halo since Halo 3. Microsoft forced them to make two more games, So they have enough time to make 343. I understand you miss them but they’re not gone.
2013 will be a great year for Bungie.

Oh and this shouldn’t be in the Halo 4 forum.

Maybe, maybe not. Remember that 343i’s name was attached to reach, and was produced AFTER bungie won its independence from microsoft. Im beginning to wonder what went on behind the scenes on that one. Halo 1-3 was decent in keeping the continuity between games, halo reach copied the AA’s from crysis among other things like commendations. I dont doubt MS wanted reach the way it was to try to copy other popular games, and Halo 4 is the next step in that direction.

Bungie was under contract to make Reach, You could tell they weren’t as good with there community because they weren’t doing what they wanted to do because of Microsoft and the contract, it kept Bungie way behind on Destiny. If Bungie wanted to make more Halo’s they wouldn’t have tried making a new IP right after Halo 3.

They were forced and Destiny didn’t get on full team to work on it until 343i took over reach and that’s why Bungie went dark, they needed to because all the lost time spending on Halo’s they didn’t want to make. It’s not Bungie’s fault Reach sucked.

Bungie had people working on there new IP and Reach. Reach was made by a small team and that’s why it wasn’t as good but again if they wasn’t forced to make Reach and Microsoft just let Halo have it’s break up until Halo 4 then the hype for Halo 4 would have been much greater.

It’s understandable not want to make a game after making a trilogy you were happy with.

Everyone does man.

Everyone does.

Why would 343’s game have a bungie feel to it. That makes no sense. They even said they want to put their own spin on halo, and that’s what they did.

shut up. in the final days of Reach everyone was saying Bungie ruined the game.

halo fans suck

> Im still trying to figure out how the DMR is even in this game. It wasnt in the original trilogy, only in reach. In my game pamphlet for reach it said that the DMR was SUPERSEDED by the BR. WTF? Why is Chiefs armor different??? No explanation in game. There are certainly some continuity issues with the story and weapons for sure. I have no problem with them trying to update the sounds of the weapons, but when they arent even close to what they sounded like since CE I think that sucks. The warthog always had a distinct sound, much like an IDI Diesel in a truck. Now it sounds like a red necks dodge charger with side-pipes. Lame in my opinion.

It’s not that it’s different, it’s just that they can add way more detail now than they could back then. Mario looks different than he did back then, because technology allows for better detail!! There’s no need for explanation, it’s common sense.

Bungie wrecked the series according to fans long before 343 came into the picture. Also, they made the covies speak gibberish first.

There is cannon to consider with the covenant speaking English- Story is the humans developed armour based translators long after the war had started (after Halo2 i think), however as Reach was a prequel - they had to revert back to no translation.

Peace - merry crimbo

> me too!

Brilliant post, I agree.