I miss armor lock

I wish it was in this game… it played such a pivotal role in reach. The hardlight shield just doesn’t compete with it’s awesomeness.

Also, this; http://i.imgur.com/XUXyd.jpg

WHAT? That sounds ridiculous… Armor lock was terrible! I’m glad it’s gone.

This thread REAKS of heresy.

Armor Lock is still in Reach. I for one hope it never returns unless there’s like 100 vehicles added to halo.

I dont miss it.

Now this is a good troll thread.

No, just no.

Alright, just kidding. On a more serious note, has anyone else seen that 343i has tried to reinvent the wheel somewhat with this game? Why change things that don’t need to be changed and remove things that were so great? I realize games evolve, but do they also devolve?

no Armor lock

I don’t miss the Pause Button/ Nade Repellent/ Ground Pound Victory ROFL. Hardlight shield isn’t really a replacement either. It takes way less to damage the HL Shield even compared to the TU armor lock.

If we attempted to run people down with mongooses or banshee’s we would have a very hard time getting the green visor =)

> Alright, just kidding. On a more serious note, has anyone else seen that 343i has tried to reinvent the wheel somewhat with this game? Why change things that don’t need to be changed and remove things that were so great? I realize games evolve, but do they also devolve?

They just copied a COD format. I don’t see how anyone can consider these “changes.” Sure, the COD formula hasn’t been applied to a Halo game before this (thank god), but it doesn’t mean the formula itself is new.

> > Alright, just kidding. On a more serious note, has anyone else seen that 343i has tried to reinvent the wheel somewhat with this game? Why change things that don’t need to be changed and remove things that were so great? I realize games evolve, but do they also devolve?
>
> They just copied a COD format. I don’t see how anyone can consider these “changes.” Sure, the COD formula hasn’t been applied to a Halo game before this (thank god), but it doesn’t mean the formula itself is new.

if this is cod formant why cant i put my sensitivity hight enough to 360 no scope anyone?

Nice troll post.

love it when morons put up their hardlight shield when I am in a Ghost. They still think it works like Armor Lock. THEY END UP WRONG!

> love it when morons put up their hardlight shield when I am in a Ghost. They still think it works like Armor Lock. THEY END UP WRONG!

qft big time LoL =)

> love it when morons put up their hardlight shield when I am in a Ghost. They still think it works like Armor Lock. THEY END UP WRONG!

this is a joke right? Please tell me this is a joke.

With all seriousness applied, armor was a very bad game mechanic. It completely hurt what Halo Reach could have been and really gave players a bad taste. I actually commend 343 for the hardlight shield. It seems they really did listen to the community in this aspect. It is still effective, but does not break the game. it also take a bunch of suggestions that people had came up with into effect.

I was almost insulted by the simple fact that you didn’t bring a flame suit when you made this thread lol