I might not even play this season (Small rant)

I prefer my games to be within the 15-30 minute mark at the most and then move on to the next opponent, but because of Serena’ s god like cryo powers I can’t even push in with an army. I can’t attack. Every time I try to push on her I get hit with a cryo blast and then shattered by the seismic round. These support powers cool down so quickly that every single attack feels like me banging my head against the wall. Most of my armies are reduced to nothing by the time I even reach her base and then when I finally do get there. Then guess what? There’s a freaking cryo passive ability on turrets that freeze even more of my units . On top of that in most of these games the Serena player will have a unit force with almost no DPS (or a unit composition that is best for turtling) so she can’t break me either when I retreat and rebuild. I don’t even want to play anymore due to how long a single game will drag on. It is boring and frustrating. I will continue to watch the forums to see if 343 is even going to address Serena but in the meantime I don’t think I even want to play and deal with the drag of playing against Serena after Serena after Serena. With more of me banging my head against the wall because of her insane amount of easy to spam cryo powers.

Have you tried air units? her passives cant freeze air units and the cryo/siesmic combo actually has a really small radius. Dont send a bunched up layered army at her or you will probably lose.

> 2535422802208233;2:
> Have you tried air units? her passives cant freeze air units and the cryo/siesmic combo actually has a really small radius. Dont send a bunched up layered army at her or you will probably lose.

I have used air with no success. The cryo blast has a very small warning time making it very hard to dodge even with air. Not to mention if I don’t manage to kill the Serena player with the initial air spam then all they have to do is build wolverines. The game goes back to square one. I have been splitting my units up in my most recent games however her first power (forgot what it’s called) makes it very easy to contain large chunks of your units when they are split. She is way too powerful at controlling engagements.

> 2533274843762975;3:
> > 2535422802208233;2:
> > Have you tried air units? her passives cant freeze air units and the cryo/siesmic combo actually has a really small radius. Dont send a bunched up layered army at her or you will probably lose.
>
> I have used air with no success. The cryo blast has a very small warning time making it very hard to dodge even with air. Not to mention if I don’t manage to kill the Serena player with the initial air spam then all they have to do is build wolverines. The game goes back to square one. I have been splitting my units up in my most recent games however her first power (forgot what it’s called) makes it very easy to contain large chunks of your units when they are split. She is way too powerful at controlling engagements.

You have to “pre-split” your army before you engage. Also serina is really good at area control but very poor at map control. My last game i went and killed every single mini base the Serina had with 5 hornets and there wasnt much he could do.

> 2533274843762975;1:
> I prefer my games to be within the 15-30 minute mark at the most and then move on to the next opponent, but because of Serena’ s god like cryo powers I can’t even push in with an army. I can’t attack. Every time I try to push on her I get hit with a cryo blast and then shattered by the seismic round. These support powers cool down so quickly that every single attack feels like me banging my head against the wall. Most of my armies are reduced to nothing by the time I even reach her base and then when I finally do get there. Then guess what? There’s a freaking cryo passive ability on turrets that freeze even more of my units . On top of that in most of these games the Serena player will have a unit force with almost no DPS (or a unit composition that is best for turtling) so she can’t break me either when I retreat and rebuild. I don’t even want to play anymore due to how long a single game will drag on. It is boring and frustrating. I will continue to watch the forums to see if 343 is even going to address Serena but in the meantime I don’t think I even want to play and deal with the drag of playing against Serena after Serena after Serena. With more of me banging my head against the wall because of her insane amount of easy to spam cryo powers.

lol when a rusher receives karma from a turtler, oh and tell them to level up my units veterancy faster and maybe i’ll come outta my turtle shell more often and sooner, it takes like 3-5 waves of enemies to level up a condor

> 2533274802858354;5:
> > 2533274843762975;1:
> > I prefer my games to be within the 15-30 minute mark at the most and then move on to the next opponent, but because of Serena’ s god like cryo powers I can’t even push in with an army. I can’t attack. Every time I try to push on her I get hit with a cryo blast and then shattered by the seismic round. These support powers cool down so quickly that every single attack feels like me banging my head against the wall. Most of my armies are reduced to nothing by the time I even reach her base and then when I finally do get there. Then guess what? There’s a freaking cryo passive ability on turrets that freeze even more of my units . On top of that in most of these games the Serena player will have a unit force with almost no DPS (or a unit composition that is best for turtling) so she can’t break me either when I retreat and rebuild. I don’t even want to play anymore due to how long a single game will drag on. It is boring and frustrating. I will continue to watch the forums to see if 343 is even going to address Serena but in the meantime I don’t think I even want to play and deal with the drag of playing against Serena after Serena after Serena. With more of me banging my head against the wall because of her insane amount of easy to spam cryo powers.
>
> lol when a rusher receives karma from a turtler, oh and tell them to level up my units veterancy faster and maybe i’ll come outta my turtle shell more often and sooner, it takes like 3-5 waves of enemies to level up a condor

This post isn’t about turtling or rushing at all. Serena’ s bison rush is annoying so I guess your comment is somewhat relevant to the topic but the main problem I have with her is her easily spamable army killing support powers. It takes a lot of fun out of the game when your opponent just uses a couple of fast recharging support powers to destroy an army that costs 4 times as much as the powers being used.

> 2535422802208233;4:
> > 2533274843762975;3:
> > > 2535422802208233;2:
> > > Have you tried air units? her passives cant freeze air units and the cryo/siesmic combo actually has a really small radius. Dont send a bunched up layered army at her or you will probably lose.
> >
> > I have used air with no success. The cryo blast has a very small warning time making it very hard to dodge even with air. Not to mention if I don’t manage to kill the Serena player with the initial air spam then all they have to do is build wolverines. The game goes back to square one. I have been splitting my units up in my most recent games however her first power (forgot what it’s called) makes it very easy to contain large chunks of your units when they are split. She is way too powerful at controlling engagements.
>
> You have to “pre-split” your army before you engage. Also serina is really good at area control but very poor at map control. My last game i went and killed every single mini base the Serina had with 5 hornets and there wasnt much he could do.

I have had luck with ship master. I’ll give 2 prong attacks a try tonight most likely and see what happens.