I managed to unstick myself yesterday

See? I did it. I’m surprised it still didn’t kill me anyways though.

Makes me wonder if you can punch someone to remove a sticky grenade

I think what happened was he stuck the gun I was holding…so I got rid of the gun.

I think he stuck the turret. But nice job we know those never come off. Go and talk to ONI and tell them how you do it.

He stuck the shield on the turret, I consider that to be extremely lucky if I was you

> 2533274868062286;5:
> He stuck the shield on the turret, I consider that to be extremely lucky if I was you

I had a lot of luck that game. Managed to also get a Killtrocity later, but it was with the CE Pistol so it really felt like cheating.

I wonder if you could do it like in h4 where if they stuck your gun you could just press Y and the grenade will dissapear. Though it is nice to see the gun hit boxes take into account on grenades.

You weren’t stuck. The turret was and you dropped it. Lol still cool though.

> 2533274808210415;6:
> > 2533274868062286;5:
> > He stuck the shield on the turret, I consider that to be extremely lucky if I was you
>
>
> I had a lot of luck that game. Managed to also get a Killtrocity later, but it was with the CE Pistol so it really felt like cheating.

Its not cheating because so many people have no idea where it is at. Its called know where the hidden power weapons are :slight_smile:

The lag is strong with this one.

> 2533274882108474;10:
> The lag is strong with this one.

Negative, sir. Just got really lucky.

> 2533274808210415;11:
> > 2533274882108474;10:
> > The lag is strong with this one.
>
>
> Negative, sir. Just got really lucky.

Yea. it stuck to the very tip of the turret. If you would have crouched or gone a little bit forward or ect. you would have been stuck

This is the stuff of legends…

I don’t know why you didn’t just armor lock. That always gets rid of the nade problem.