I made the GOLD PACK CHALLENGE, a new way to play!

Hey everyone, I recently came up with a high stakes, exciting way to play Warzone that I think many of you will appreciate.

GOLD PACK CHALLENGE is a self imposed set of rules that will make your next Warzone game one to remember!

Here’s what you need to know!

• *Step One - Open a Gold REQ pack:*The items that you receive in this pack are the only items you are permitted to use for the challenge. You may not use any REQs that do not appear in the pack, you may not use any loadout weapons/armor mods/etc. You ARE permitted to use anything you find on the battlefield from fallen enemies or allies, this includes vehicles!

• *Step Two - Play a Game:*Warzone or Warzone Assault? You only get one chance at the challenge so make sure to pick the mode that you think you can influence with your REQs. K/D doesn’t matter for the challenge. Only winning!

• *Step Three - Face the Punishment:*If you lose you must sell ALL the items you got from the pack, including any extras you have sitting in your collection! For example, if I got a Tundra Warthog in my pack and I lose, I must sell every Tundra Warthog that I own. HARD MODE = Sell every variant that you have in your collection! This would mean that if I lose I must sell EVERY type of Warthog that I own.

This is a really fun and refreshing way to play Warzone, and I have to say, it makes the games way more intense!

I love Warzone but it can get a little repetitive after awhile, when I play like this it is suddenly so much more entertaining!

I made a video of my attempt at a GOLD PACK CHALLENGE (GOLD PACK CHALLENGE! - HALO 5 WARZONE - NEW GAMEMO - YouTube) and recorded live commentary along with it. This really captures some of the epic and crazy moments that occur when you are forced to use certain weapons!

Also it makes for funny situations!

Let me know what you think about this idea! Let me know if the rules could use some tweaking to make it even better!

I hope you all try this at least once and have fun doing it!

But…What if all the weapons are level 7+ reqs…

Well I guess this challenge isn’t for me. I’m what you call a “collector” :)…

Lets be real, a hoarder xD.

Let’s take it one step farther and delete the Halo 5 game license if you lose.

> 2533274954830324;3:
> Well I guess this challenge isn’t for me. I’m what you call a “collector” :)…
>
> Lets be real, a hoarder xD.

This ^ is me

> 2535439780801708;2:
> But…What if all the weapons are level 7+ reqs…

Then I guess you would have to do your best to hit level 7 as quickly as possible! You would definitely have an advantage when you get there especially if you can spawn something really powerful!

> 2533274808970424;4:
> Let’s take it one step farther and delete the Halo 5 game license if you lose.

Hardcore mode! I like it!

Just did the challenge … I had to pull the legendary binary file from the pack, luckily won

No thanks, i think I will pass on that. I like to keep at least one of everything (at least) and don’t like to make things extra difficult, lol.

I think I’m going to continue the ultimate challenge. Playing Warzone solo.

> 2533274833093422;8:
> Just did the challenge … I had to pull the legendary binary file from the pack, luckily won

Damn, thats intense! I know one of these days I’ll have to quick sell a bunch of Nornfangs or something. It will suck.