I made everyone a pretty picture lol

http://img684.imageshack.us/f/nobleteam.png/ Tell me if you like it =) This took FOREVER! I used MSPaint for most of it (OMGWUT u didnt do some weird photoshopy thingy?) Nope i have no idea how to use photo shop :stuck_out_tongue: the shading effects were not done in MSpaint though…tried and failed at that… lol.

JUST TO CLARIFY. This is the only pic (that i think is good enough to share with people) that i made in MSPaint any other pictures unless i say otherwise were not made in Paint. This pic was also edited (Not heavily) Just to remove inwanted blurr and aliasing it is 85%, Paint 15% edits as you can see i said MOSTLY paint

(^Sorry if that post seems harsh or anything i copy/pasted that from bnet…had some slight trouble overthere with some guy accusing me of not doing it in paint/stealing it :I)

OK link is up and running! I have no idea why but it wouldnt let me hyperlink

Wow! MSPaint! Bravo, sir, bravo!

Wow that’s awesome!

also i find it funny how your thread on bungie.net got locked yet the one here at 343 is fine and there is no problem

it definitely shows the difference between bungie.net mods and 343 that’s for sure =)

343 industries is awesome!

> Wow that’s awesome!
>
> also i find it funny how your thread on bungie.net got locked yet the one here at 343 is fine and there is no problem
>
> it definitely shows the difference between bungie.net mods and 343 that’s for sure =)
>
> im glad i found this place 343 industries is awesome!

Same here =) as soon as this site gets the users it deserves bnet will be a ghost town full of trolls ill give it to bnet though…i got way more positive feed back there then i thought i would…i was expecting it to all go horribly wrong lol

> > Wow that’s awesome!
> >
> > also i find it funny how your thread on bungie.net got locked yet the one here at 343 is fine and there is no problem
> >
> > it definitely shows the difference between bungie.net mods and 343 that’s for sure =)
> >
> > im glad i found this place 343 industries is awesome!
>
> Same here =) as soon as this site gets the users it deserves bnet will be a ghost town full of trolls

i wouldnt say it will be full of trolls or a ghost town but this place will hopefully get the activity b.net has
343 deserves it.

> > > Wow that’s awesome!
> > >
> > > also i find it funny how your thread on bungie.net got locked yet the one here at 343 is fine and there is no problem
> > >
> > > it definitely shows the difference between bungie.net mods and 343 that’s for sure =)
> > >
> > > im glad i found this place 343 industries is awesome!
> >
> > Same here =) as soon as this site gets the users it deserves bnet will be a ghost town full of trolls
>
> i wouldnt say it will be full of trolls or a ghost town but this place will hopefully get the activity b.net has
> 343 deserves it.

They really do they have a pretty cool forum goin on here =) cant wait for it to leave the beta

All the members… We’re going to need something!

I’m quite impressed.

> All the members… We’re going to need something!
>
> I’m quite impressed.

Glad you like it =)