I made an account just to say this.

why isnt there a Copy & Paste feature yet? like grouping similar objects and moving them or copying & pasting it to stack on top of each other or something?

While I agree, a copy-paste function would be nice, at this point I don’t believe the Reach Forge can be edited to that degree. There are numerous threads with requests for new features (including copy-paste) around these forums, I’m excited personally to see what the next iteration of Forge will be like!

Welcome to the Waypoint forums!

I am personally already impressed of the way point forums and how it is and its view and functions. Copy and paste would be nice

This I agree with.

Halo: Reach’s Forge is already a lost cause. There won’t be any update to it, as much as one is needed. This idea should be in the next Forge.

All we can do is keep on posting our ideas in the hopes that 343 will listen and make Forge 3.0 what Forge 2.0 should have been.

> Halo: Reach’s Forge is already a lost cause. There won’t be any update to it, as much as one is needed. This idea should be in the next Forge.
>
> All we can do is keep on posting our ideas in the hopes that 343 will listen and make Forge 3.0 what Forge 2.0 should have been.

Hope? Well hope is all we can do if we haven’t been doing so since Halo 3 came out.