I’m tired of it

Everytime I attempt to play Halo. I get an unable to join. It’s really annoying because I love the game, yet I can’t -Yoinking!- play it. This has been happening for months now, and I am not sure why. 343, somebody, anybody help me. The literally unplayable because of this bug.

Can you play other multiplayer games without issue? Is your Gold subscription still active? Whatever it may be, you should try these two options:

• A hard reset of your Xbox (hold down power button on your console until it shuts off) - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in)

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Can you play other multiplayer games without issue? Is your Gold subscription still active? Whatever it may be, you should try these two options:
> - A hard reset of your Xbox (hold down power button on your console until it shuts off) - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in)

It’s the only game it happens in. Apparently if I wait long enough it’ll eventually put me in the game I’m attempting to join even though the game will be halfway over by that point.

> 2533274874174935;3:
> > 2535429593088083;2:
> > Can you play other multiplayer games without issue? Is your Gold subscription still active? Whatever it may be, you should try these two options:
> > - A hard reset of your Xbox (hold down power button on your console until it shuts off) - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in)
>
> It’s the only game it happens in. Apparently if I wait long enough it’ll eventually put me in the game I’m attempting to join even though the game will be halfway over by that point.

What’s your NAT set to? How about your Ping, upload and download speeds? Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? I had an issue with MCC suddenly that whenever I tried joining a match, it would bring me right back to the multiplayer menu, as if I pressed B myself. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling it fixed that issue (this was before the big update). What exactly have you tried already?

> 2533274804839145;4:
> > 2533274874174935;3:
> > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > Can you play other multiplayer games without issue? Is your Gold subscription still active? Whatever it may be, you should try these two options:
> > > - A hard reset of your Xbox (hold down power button on your console until it shuts off) - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in)
> >
> > It’s the only game it happens in. Apparently if I wait long enough it’ll eventually put me in the game I’m attempting to join even though the game will be halfway over by that point.
>
> What’s your NAT set to? How about your Ping, upload and download speeds? Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? I had an issue with MCC suddenly that whenever I tried joining a match, it would bring me right back to the multiplayer menu, as if I pressed B myself. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling it fixed that issue (this was before the big update). What exactly have you tried already?

This just started happening out of the blue. My internet is far from bad. I’d occasionally get a lag spike but that’s due to the game I’m playing has bad servers. I don’t feel like uninstalling and reinstalling. It only happens in H5.

What playlists do you usually play and do you search on expanded?

> 2533274874174935;5:
> > 2533274804839145;4:
> > > 2533274874174935;3:
> > > > 2535429593088083;2:
> > > > Can you play other multiplayer games without issue? Is your Gold subscription still active? Whatever it may be, you should try these two options:
> > > > - A hard reset of your Xbox (hold down power button on your console until it shuts off) - Restarting your internet router (unplug it for 30 seconds and plug it back in)
> > >
> > > It’s the only game it happens in. Apparently if I wait long enough it’ll eventually put me in the game I’m attempting to join even though the game will be halfway over by that point.
> >
> > What’s your NAT set to? How about your Ping, upload and download speeds? Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it? I had an issue with MCC suddenly that whenever I tried joining a match, it would bring me right back to the multiplayer menu, as if I pressed B myself. Uninstalling the game and reinstalling it fixed that issue (this was before the big update). What exactly have you tried already?
>
> This just started happening out of the blue. My internet is far from bad. I’d occasionally get a lag spike but that’s due to the game I’m playing has bad servers. I don’t feel like uninstalling and reinstalling. It only happens in H5.

You could literally uninstall the game and start reinstalling it before you go to bed lol. You thought I sat there and waited for MCC to redownload the updates and reinstall? HAH! Ya right lol. I just played something else and went to bed.

Go to the Network settings in your Xbox settings, you should be able to see your Connection name, IPv4 and IPv6(both of them should be there), NAT Type(it should be Open, anything else means you are restricted in some way), UPnP successful and a sentence saying All services available.

If you don’t have the above, run a test on Network, Multiplayer, NAT Type. If that doesn’t help, reset your Modem for 1 minute or more so it can fully shut down (yes, the power module that gives you Internet, etc).

Other issues can be if you have multiple people Online in your house, Cell phones, Lap tops, Tablets, Computers, multiple Xbox, anything that is attached to one single IP address can slow it down drastically.

If none of that worked, and there’s no issues from something else(Xbox services are down, or something like that) then you might have to call customer service to figure out what’s wrong.