I’m sick of crossplay already and I know I’m not alone

For Christ sake give us the option to enable input based matchmaking for everything I’m sick and tired of playing with m&k users it’s so ridiculous dealing with this how are you going to only give us the option in one mode when mcc has it for everything how does that not translate to halo infinite! I’m fed up your progression customization and modes are lackluster all across the board at least give me the option to play on a fair playing field, my last 5 games have been against entire enemy teams all on pc and using m&k how do you know you ask? Because every shot taken by one of them using a sniper was a headshot and that’s just the matches that weren’t in the event mode, m&k has a blatant advantage over controller and without the aim assist it’s even more noticeable. 343i needs to make this right…

Crossplay settings should be added to the game soon…
i would hope

I don’t care about crossplay per say i care about input based matchmaking, there’s no reason a controller player should be forced to play with a mouse and keyboard player unless they have someone on their squad using it. It’s absolutely beyond me why 343i thought it would be okay to force controller and m&k users to match each other in non competitive investment.

true…
just hope that they will change it