I’m frustrated with the Coop delay…

I’m frustrated with the Coop delay…

…and that’s ok. I don’t think I saw anyone celebrating these news.

I wanted for sure the Coop and Forge at launch. But asking for a delay is selfish. You should try to screw the experience for all the players.

I always play the solo first. But I was planing to play Coop asap after this with friends. Now me and my friends after finishing Campaign Solo we will go to Multiplayer to unlock items in the Season Pass or go to the Academy… when Coop launches after 12 weeks we will rocking at Coop together.

It’s frustrating, but it’s not such a big deal. The game as a lot to offers. No reason for delaying the entire game as people are asking for in the forum

If you tell 343i to release the game this year as they want, then you are advocating for them to release unfinished games at launch. This is what’s wrong with the game industry today. Fans letting companies do whatever the heck they want. Screwing over a large contingent of Halo fans. If this is as “frustrating” as you claim it is, then why don’t you call for a delay and take a stand?

You call us selfish, yet you’re the one telling 343i that co-op fans don’t matter. Releasing the game this year will unleash spoilers on anyone waiting to play the game co-op. This is a big deal for so many of us. Polls are indicating that most people want a delay:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJTTQHKUkxjEKBp-hJYHYcg/community?lb=UgwPufxbIhXm0iDkOHx4AaABCQ
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJEuW59O2puQ6gT6k4eyfXA/community?lb=Ugw1IJ-7lo8EDIpRYex4AaABCQ

I see it similarly. Literally no one is cheering at the fact that forge and coop will not be available day one. It is only a negative that they are missing. However, those features do not affect whether or not the multiplayer is actually good, or if the campaign is actually good. I don’t know why people seem to think that the base multiplayer is just gonna be completely boring and lame and suck, like, what a weird thing to just assume about the game before it is even out. As for campaign, pretty much everything we have seen and heard seem fantastic. Are people forgetting the scene of chief floating through the wreckage and treating the dead marines with respect? Are we forgetting how amazing the soundtrack is so far? Are we forgetting how good Chief looks, how cool the Banished are, and how interesting The Weapon is? It’s like all of this stuff stopped existing when people watched a youtube video two days ago. I feel bad for 343 sometimes tbh.

> 2533274802341352;3:
> I see it similarly. Literally no one is cheering at the fact that forge and coop will not be available day one. It is only a negative that they are missing. However, those features do not affect whether or not the multiplayer is actually good, or if the campaign is actually good. I don’t know why people seem to think that the base multiplayer is just gonna be completely boring and lame and suck, like, what a weird thing to just assume about the game before it is even out. As for campaign, pretty much everything we have seen and heard seem fantastic. Are people forgetting the scene of chief floating through the wreckage and treating the dead marines with respect? Are we forgetting how amazing the soundtrack is so far? Are we forgetting how good Chief looks, how cool the Banished are, and how interesting The Weapon is? It’s like all of this stuff stopped existing when people watched a youtube video two days ago. I feel bad for 343 sometimes tbh.

Exaclty

> 2533274857577417;2:
> If you tell 343i to release the game this year as they want, then you are advocating for them to release unfinished games at launch. This is what’s wrong with the game industry today. Fans letting companies do whatever the heck they want. Screwing over a large contingent of Halo fans. If this is as “frustrating” as you claim it is, then why don’t you call for a delay and take a stand?
>
> You call us selfish, yet you’re the one telling 343i that co-op fans don’t matter. Releasing the game this year will unleash spoilers on anyone waiting to play the game co-op. This is a big deal for so many of us. Polls are indicating that most people want a delay:
>
> Mint Blitz - YouTube
> Arrrash tv - YouTube

Most of these people asking for delay are people who hadn’t played game or took years to finish a released Halo in coop

Let me say this again. Am I sad and disappointed that Co-op Campaign levels and Forge will not be coming out on Halo Infinite launch? Yes, I am very sad and disappointed that they will not be coming out on Halo Infinite launch. But, does this ruin my excitement for the upcoming Halo Infinite coming out this year? No, it did not ruin my excitement. I am still looking forward to see the new Halo video game coming out this year.

At the same time, I am happy that Joseph Staten, Bonnie Ross and their team at 343 Industries are focusing on the most important thing to do in the upcoming Halo Infinite. And that is focus on the Single Player Campaign levels and the Multiplayer levels in Halo Infinite, while at the same time finished doing the animations, visual effects, graphics and gameplay in the game. That is the most important thing to do first.

> 2535434101253033;6:
> Let me say this again. Am I sad and disappointed that Co-op Campaign levels and Forge will not be coming out on Halo Infinite launch? Yes, I am very sad and disappointed that they will not be coming out on Halo Infinite launch. But, does this ruin my excitement for the upcoming Halo Infinite coming out this year? No, it did not ruin my excitement. I am still looking forward to see the new Halo video game coming out this year.
>
> At the same time, I am happy that Joseph Staten, Bonnie Ross and their team at 343 Industries are focusing on the most important thing to do in the upcoming Halo Infinite. And that is focus on the Single Player Campaign levels and the Multiplayer levels in Halo Infinite, while at the same time finished doing the animations, visual effects, graphics and gameplay in the game. That is the most important thing to do first.

Wise words

It very much is a big deal, nor co op or forge, 2 HUGE cornerstones to the community and friends to play and have fun with eachother. They need to delay it again, I am not sure why they had 5 years of dev time and still managed to have all of these surfacing issues, we had covid for about a year and a half and it still seems liike they started halo infinite at the beginning of 2020. Something is not right, and they refuse to tell us. I will not be pre ordering, or even playing this if it is dead on arrival.

No coop for the first 3 or more months is rough

Preach, the delays sadden me, but then I remember the time I spent playing the flight and get very happy again

> 2533274823473656;1:
> I’m frustrated with the Coop delay…
>
> …and that’s ok. I don’t think I saw anyone celebrating these news.
>
> I wanted for sure the Coop and Forge at launch. But asking for a delay is selfish. You should try to screw the experience for all the players.
>
> I always play the solo first. But I was planing to play Coop asap after this with friends. Now me and my friends after finishing Campaign Solo we will go to Multiplayer to unlock items in the Season Pass or go to the Academy… when Coop launches after 12 weeks we will rocking at Coop together.
>
> It’s frustrating, but it’s not such a big deal. The game as a lot to offers. No reason for delaying the entire game as people are asking for in the forum

Just no. Demanding a game to be rushed is ‘selfish’. I’m also a solo player mostly so won’t effect me as much and even then I’m asking for it to be delayed. Your points make zero sense. Pretty sure wanting everyone to be able to play the game at the same time is not selfish and in fact that’s a selfless act.
Just because you’re trying to dismiss it as “not such a big deal” does not mean it isn’t. We know little about what will be at launch and your acting as if we’re going to have tons to do despite 343i’s past with Halo 5’s launch problems.

> 2533274823473656;5:
> > 2533274857577417;2:
> > If you tell 343i to release the game this year as they want, then you are advocating for them to release unfinished games at launch. This is what’s wrong with the game industry today. Fans letting companies do whatever the heck they want. Screwing over a large contingent of Halo fans. If this is as “frustrating” as you claim it is, then why don’t you call for a delay and take a stand?
> >
> > You call us selfish, yet you’re the one telling 343i that co-op fans don’t matter. Releasing the game this year will unleash spoilers on anyone waiting to play the game co-op. This is a big deal for so many of us. Polls are indicating that most people want a delay:
> >
> > Mint Blitz - YouTube
> > Arrrash tv - YouTube
>
> Most of these people asking for delay are people who hadn’t played game or took years to finish a released Halo in coop

On what facts or source are you basing your options off of?
I fell in love with Halo CE when I was 10. The only way I played it was Co Op cuz I was a Sony fanboy at the time and Thought Halo was a Xbox gimmick. So in 2001 I played through that campaign on co Op and it change me as a person.
Co Op is important to me because it is what made me fall in love with the franchise in the first play. How about you take a real hard look at yourself in the mirror and ask yourself if you are happy with who you are and your beliefs as a human being. Cuz I’m happy and as a happy man it doesn’t sound like you are.

> 2533274823473656;1:
> I’m frustrated with the Coop delay…
>
> …and that’s ok. I don’t think I saw anyone celebrating these news.
>
> I wanted for sure the Coop and Forge at launch. But asking for a delay is selfish. You should try to screw the experience for all the players.
>
> I always play the solo first. But I was planing to play Coop asap after this with friends. Now me and my friends after finishing Campaign Solo we will go to Multiplayer to unlock items in the Season Pass or go to the Academy… when Coop launches after 12 weeks we will rocking at Coop together.
>
> It’s frustrating, but it’s not such a big deal. The game as a lot to offers. No reason for delaying the entire game as people are asking for in the forum

A lot of us are campaign players first and matchmaking second. I think 343i is still hoping that the free to play multiplayer is still going to carry the hype. I am excited for both and just excited for the game in general to come out.

> 2533274819788214;13:
> > 2533274823473656;1:
> > I’m frustrated with the Coop delay…
> >
> > …and that’s ok. I don’t think I saw anyone celebrating these news.
> >
> > I wanted for sure the Coop and Forge at launch. But asking for a delay is selfish. You should try to screw the experience for all the players.
> >
> > I always play the solo first. But I was planing to play Coop asap after this with friends. Now me and my friends after finishing Campaign Solo we will go to Multiplayer to unlock items in the Season Pass or go to the Academy… when Coop launches after 12 weeks we will rocking at Coop together.
> >
> > It’s frustrating, but it’s not such a big deal. The game as a lot to offers. No reason for delaying the entire game as people are asking for in the forum
>
> A lot of us are campaign players first and matchmaking second. I think 343i is still hoping that the free to play multiplayer is still going to carry the hype. I am excited for both and just excited for the game in general to come out.

Me too buddy

Of course 343i won’t delay the game, know why? Money. It’s simple tbh. They don’t care about lifelong fans, this game is geared towards the general public. They don’t even know about forge or campaign coop, nor will they care about it at launch. 343i has definitely made sure all the MTX are ready to go at launch, because $$$. This game will still do very well and be insanely profitable for 343i, and that’s all that matters to them at the end of the day. Money.