I love when people join my infection games and then rage quit the second they get infected...

So why is it people only play infection for the human aspect, and rage quit when they get infected? Jeez, they need to just suck it up and play, no need to ruin it for everyone else. People don’t realize the fun of infection comes from the zombes… but oh, wait, they all rage quit. Any thoughts people? Rage quitters, got anything to say?

I only rage quit if it’s my team mate that pushed me from a secure spot or if the Gametype is simply unfair on the Zombies.

> I only rage quit if it’s my team mate that pushed me from a secure spot or if the Gametype is simply unfair on the Zombies.

The entire playlist is unfair on the Zombies…

> So why is it people only play infection for the human aspect, and rage quit when they get infected? Jeez, they need to just suck it up and play, no need to ruin it for everyone else. People don’t realize the fun of infection comes from the zombes… but oh, wait, they all rage quit. Any thoughts people? Rage quitters, got anything to say?

Because being a Zombie is a horrible experience.

Infection is like playing dodgeball where you get to hit everyone with the ball all the time and everyone else just has to take it.

And you’re suprised that they are leaving?

Want them to stay? Then make the experience of being a zombie a better choice than cutting yourself with a peice of broken glass then rubbing salt and lemon juice in the wound.

> > I only rage quit if it’s my team mate that pushed me from a secure spot or if the Gametype is simply unfair on the Zombies.
>
> The entire playlist is unfair on the Zombies…

I agree 100% Alpha Zombies, really? What makes the zombie special? Oh, the Alpha zombies are red and can now sprint to their demise quicker.

Probably because your map sucks and is unbalanced. Play Oakley hidef’s maps or Darth Human’s. They have incredible maps

It would probably be better if the shotgun didn’t beat sword every time and when they run out of ammo even then you risk getting sword blocked.

I like it when I get invited to an Infection game and end up getting booted for exploiting the broken settings and spawn killing zombies.

> I like it when I get invited to an Infection game and end up getting booted for exploiting the broken settings and spawn killing zombies.

no, actually im very good at balancing a map. people enjoy the hell out of my maps while they’re human and its always fun and challenging. but its just when you have sore losers who dont want to put in the effort as zombie to make it fun for others…