i LOVE this game but.. 343...

ive played numerous gametypes now and played over a day on it and i love it but i have a couple of things im hating which are:

1. custom games and forge, im starting to get use to forge a bit more now ive finaly made my first map pack which will be released soon
  2. gametypes, why have they taken out VIP, juggernaught, terrotries, assault, etc they were brillitn and so usefull in forge so why take them out?!
  3. the last niggle… ive just played CTF… 343… WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! its terrible!!! not cos of the flagnum or the auto pick up but because we can use our own classes, it means people are starting unfairly etc, when i played the whole team was just camping with active camo and active camo on this makes them litteraly INVISIBLE, the only way you can see them is if you know there there!!! its stupid, even when my whole team went in together we all died straight away because we simply couldnt see them and whilst we were attacking one of there guys went to out base and got the flag… its stupid, 343 PLEASE give us classic CTF, where we all start with assault rifles and magnums and 1 frag with weapons around the map, its a traditional gametype thats been in halo since halo ce so please change it and make it traditional!! yes its a new trilogy and that but some things should NEVER change, there things called traditions, anyone else think this?

anyway sorry thas my rant over for the month…