i love this community!

i played alot of different games like Battlefield, Smash bros, Final fantasys. and been active on all of there official forums.
but there s no community like halo s community.
i have seen alot of new people on this forum( now halo 4 is so close to launch) and all of them have been welcomed by veteran players.
i just wanna thank yall for being a mature and true fanbase community!
i cant wait to play halo 4 and share my questions, experience and story s with yall!
have a great game launch and i will see yall on the battlefield!

I hope this isn’t sarcasm.

Yeah, but not everything is all sunshine and lollipops.

nah man, im for real.
i have been playing halo since halo CE.

Halo 4 The Win!

Mature? I’ve seen more immature people than mature people.

As said above, I hope this isn’t sarcasm.
The thing I love about these forums is the lack of 10 year olds who ruin other forums.

try the battlefield 3 forums, its a troll nest.

Cool.

I love you too OP ;D

> As said above, I hope this isn’t sarcasm.
> The thing I love about these forums is the lack of 10 year olds who ruin other forums.

They’re out playing with their Nerf guns.

This community is actually better than most, guys. We don’t let others just flat out talk down to others. Yes. We disagree on a lot. But for the most part. The posts that need reporting are takin care of. And the reason for argument is that the community is just so huge and made up of many different style of players/communities.

It is better than certain forums I’ve been on cough Mass Effect cough but it would be so much better if there was no “divide” down the center, that people seem to be trying to proliferate. It seems respect has gone out the window for many people, and far too often topics tend to degrade into nothing more than massive flame wars. Alas, there are still worthy people who make points, and do not just rage here. So it’s worth it, I think.

Well I’m glad you like it! Some forum have been, infested, with less than desirable things, annoyances. A lot of them are passerbys I guess so don’t let it bother you too much. Feel free to view the other forum sections!

> nah man, im for real.
> i have been playing halo since halo CE.

Well then, welcome aboard!

I guess I’ve been here too long, the new car smell has worn off.

I’ve been through thick and skin with this community and I have to agree with you 100%.

The fact that some of you guys are denying it shows.
Halo community is unique imo.
This is the legacy Bungie left behind.

These forums are the only forums other than bnet and tbh they are the same community besides the halo reach schism we had in this one.