I love the GRD dolls!

Why, you ask? Well…

1. They have been a MAJOR topic here, prompting fun discussion about their meaning and explanations as to why they are there.

2. They are so CA-YOOT! The little bodies and huge heads… AWW I want one for christmas!

3. They are a mystery, and isn’t that what Halo’s all about?

4. The fact that they are a great Easter egg and easy to find, even online! Aww 343, man, I love ya!

5. They will be a great little game for me and my friends. E.g. You must knock the doll into the other teams Forged goal. 3 points to win!

6… Well, that’s for you to decide. What do you like about the GRD dolls?

I think they are pretty cool. A new take on skulls.
I bet people will be constantly getting them from their hiding places in matchmaking lol

LOL, yeah, it’s gonna be my Personnel vendetta: Protect the Doll at all costs!!!

> LOL, yeah, it’s gonna be my Personnel vendetta: Protect the Doll at all costs!!!

King of the doll!

> LOL, yeah, it’s gonna be my Personnel vendetta: Protect the Doll at all costs!!!

CTD: Capture the Doll!

the mysterious part of them is what excites me so much. This is something I felt was missing from reach, not much was hidden in the reach campaign and the stuff that was hidden was not interesting, easy to find, or unlocked anything (the data pads didnt really give anything to the player).
Hopefully the GRD dolls will do something cool

they could just be like the skulls on halo 3’s mythic maps

> they could just be like the skulls on halo 3’s mythic maps

I prefer skulls over dolls as I can pick them up and kill people. It became a game of holding on the skull running away with it which I found enjoyable.