I love the game. But check this out 343.

Ok 343. While I love the game and most everything you’ve done with it, you gotta see this video. These guy’s opinions really reflect with the a lot of the community and their concerns over the game’s current state. They really want their Halo. Other than that, fantastic job with the game 343. Keep up the good work. I would also like to add that I am not complaining or am saying that I hate the game. In fact I love this game from it’s campaign to spartan ops. But no Halo fan can deny that there is at least one change that needs to be made to the game.

Click me baby!

Update: I would just like to thank HappyBuzzsaw for this thread since it was his original idea and THC for recognizing this post. Your support has been greatly appreciated and I hope you continue to show it in the future.

Link to the MM thread.

Update 2: Head to this other awesome thread to see why 343 had to release Halo 4 as it was and how we might have lost Halo if 343 pushed back development.

Agreed, people can’t deny that this game needs some fixing.

Interesting video but damn, 1 1/2 hours?

For their recap, skip to 1:15:00 or somewhere around there. I highly do suggest listening to the entire video for their reasoning, though.

Here come the sensible Halo fans!

Very interesting.

Great post, thanks. Gee, doesn’t it feel like the community should just march into 343i and take their jobs after all this? These guys are right. So much of this is like “Did they even DO testing?” that I can’t help but laugh. The UI bit for sure with the Waypoint comment. Also the back button/muting. No testing = Egg on yo face.

Nice long video. Good stuff.

> Great post, thanks. Gee, doesn’t it feel like the community should just march into 343i and take their jobs after all this? These guys are right. So much of this is like “Did they even DO testing?” that I can’t help but laugh. The UI bit for sure with the Waypoint comment. Also the back button/muting. No testing = Egg on yo face.

No, the office would be split into hostile factions and begin killing each other. One week later, the police move in to check it out. All they find are dead bodies and people eating the bodies. That’s what happens when a community drives a game.

343i needs to look at this. I’m pretty sure they know of these issues, but I hope they get the fixes out.

I’ve only seen five minutes and yes if 343 have missed some of these thigs they have to see it.

Thanks for posting. I was wondering when someone would. Its funny how like every point that they bring up has already crossed my mind. Im sure others feel the same. Its sad how many issues are holding back what could be an amazing game. 343’s decision making scares me sometimes, but I acknowledge that its their first game.

I hope others on this forum dont just look at this as a rant, because its not. THC is really just trying to bring up important problems.

“EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS GAME SCREAMS BIG TEAM. YOU CAN’T LIMIT IT TO 6V6”- @TheActualLemon - Nailed it!!!

30 minutes in and I agree with everything they have said so far.

This game really has a chance to be something special but it just seems like a confused game. You can tell some executives who don’t play games have for some reason have had input. All it needed would be a few tweaks, a handful of missing features, a bit of testing and some polish and it would be the flagship game that Halo is meant to be.

It almost seems like they rushed to get the game out just so it would be released a week earlier than their competitor…

After watching the entire video, I have this to say; if so many people are agreeing on this, there’s probably something to fix.

> I’ve only seen five minutes and yes if 343 have missed some of these things they have to see it.

Exactly. 343 hopefully already is prepping for TU 1, but it doesn’t hurt to make sure they know our true feelings about the matter.

I’m so glad someone posted this I was considering posting this myself.
I hope 343 fixes these bugs because this game has the potential to be the best Halo ever.

Just finished it too. It truly is stupid how some of these changes made it into this game. Like something as limited as having to use the dpad while holding back button to mute a player instead of being able to use the right stick to navigate like in previous halo’s is frustrating on its own. Its persistent problems that rack up and bog down the game.

And i hate how 343 barely ever comments on these problems. Instead they dodge the questions, or give really bad reasons for irrational alterations. Rather than talk game fixes, they gloat about the amount of people who have played their game and fill me in on halo waypoint stat section with a garbage UI. And about that classic playlist…

“Slimmed down, limited playlists” had me CLAPPING. Wow. These four people could save 343i. They are really nailing the ACTUAL, REPAIRABLE issues here. BRAVO. Clap clap clap…

> I hope 343 fixes these bugs because this game has the potential to be the best Halo ever.

Exactly my feeling.