I love the beta and some people need to stop cryin

it’s so funny to me. First off, I for one love the beta. Best halos for me are h2-h1/h3-reach then 4.this beta is great and the game does have a few things I think they need to change(putting back friendly fire, and a few other things) but they have done a great job. I hate when I hear people say it doesn’t feel like halo? Really? Are you kidding me? First of all, every single halo game feels different. No one of those feels alike. If you compare h1 and h2 neither feels like one another in the whole realm of the game.

I feel that this day and age you have too many people that have freedom to say stuff anytime so you will find countless threads of arguments and complaints about the game. It’s insane. Because you want certain things to be scaled back to feel more like another game? Let things evolve, let them be different and grow and how about you change your mindset and approach. Bravo 343. Great job so far. Can’t wait to see the real game

hell yea. love it too

If you like it, that’s fine. However, others are entitled to their opinion.

There are going to be people who enjoyed what Halo was (mostly competitive players).

There are going to be people who enjoy what Halo is (mostly those who seek out new things).

> 2533274824022972;3:
> If you like it, that’s fine. However, others are entitled to their opinion.
>
> There are going to be people who enjoyed what Halo was (mostly competitive players).
>
> There are going to be people who enjoy what Halo is (mostly those who seek out new things).

I know many pros that are fans of the game

agree
90% of this forum are naysayers

I really like the game otherwise I wouldn’t still be playing it even though I am getting frustrated. I even said as soon as I started playing during week 2. This feels like a Halo game again, I said that only because it was nice to see it feel more like Halo 3 than 4 or Reach. With that being said, there are indeed issues with the beta that need to be addressed. Much of it would be solved by reverting Halo to its roots, which is probably why so many people keep referring to that. It is honestly the easiest fix, and I guarantee you it would still sell as good as Halo 5 will if not better. Also a lot of what made halo good back in the old days are the longer kill times which honestly are nice, and also the pacing of the BR then, because it was more of an art than a war. This is why people are also saying they hate the current BR. It isn’t a dislike for the idea of it. The BR in halo 5 I think should fire in more of a distinct 3 round burst like it did in Halo 3 for example with slightly more spread. This will lower the kill time slightly, and also mean that the BR is more paced. Also the hit boxes, bullet magnetism or aim assist should be adjusted because there is a clear issue with headshots that I and other people have been experiencing, and that seems to be that shooting the upper chest will get you a headshot, while aiming for the head as you would in older Halo games will be less effective, and not get you a kill many times where it should. The issue with sprint I believe is partially due to sprint being unlimited, but I don’t think Sprint is the biggest issue.

Edit: Also people who are angriest will be the most likely to voice their opinion.

I’m fan of competitive play and h5 but there’s still plenty of crap that needs fixing. Connection feels either amazing or -Yoink!- too.

Too much freedom…lol, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don’t be such a hypocrite.

halo 5 or halo 4 are both subpar games. they are both abominations to the series. halo 5 is indiana jones and the crystal skull. and halo 4 well its the star wars ep 1 of the series

> 2533274795515722;9:
> halo 5 or halo 4 are both subpar games. they are both abominations to the series. halo 5 is indiana jones and the crystal skull. and halo 4 well its the star wars ep 1 of the series

And Halo as a whole is the Sonic franchise.

> 2535457902735822;10:
> > 2533274795515722;9:
> > halo 5 or halo 4 are both subpar games. they are both abominations to the series. halo 5 is indiana jones and the crystal skull. and halo 4 well its the star wars ep 1 of the series
>
>
> And Halo as a whole is the Sonic franchise.

i am a fan of the old sonic games not the modern crap (its why i stopped buying them)
i really bought MCC for halo 1-3 MP. the SP is fine for all 4 and not bad in the slightest. halo 4 went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wrong with the MP

> 2533274836815839;6:
> I really like the game otherwise I wouldn’t still be playing it even though I am getting frustrated. I even said as soon as I started playing during week 2. This feels like a Halo game again, I said that only because it was nice to see it feel more like Halo 3 than 4 or Reach. With that being said, there are indeed issues with the beta that need to be addressed. Much of it would be solved by reverting Halo to its roots, which is probably why so many people keep referring to that. It is honestly the easiest fix, and I guarantee you it would still sell as good as Halo 5 will if not better. Also a lot of what made halo good back in the old days are the longer kill times which honestly are nice, and also the pacing of the BR then, because it was more of an art than a war. This is why people are also saying they hate the current BR. It isn’t a dislike for the idea of it. The BR in halo 5 I think should fire in more of a distinct 3 round burst like it did in Halo 3 for example with slightly more spread. This will lower the kill time slightly, and also mean that the BR is more paced. Also the hit boxes, bullet magnetism or aim assist should be adjusted because there is a clear issue with headshots that I and other people have been experiencing, and that seems to be that shooting the upper chest will get you a headshot, while aiming for the head as you would in older Halo games will be less effective, and not get you a kill many times where it should. The issue with sprint I believe is partially due to sprint being unlimited, but I don’t think Sprint is the biggest issue.
>
> Edit: Also people who are angriest will be the most likely to voice their opinion.

Interesting. I haven’t had any problems with that. I guess my issue is, the br from each halo game is different. Halo 2 br is not the same as 3’s and if you want to count 4, that one is different as well. I like the spread of the br. It’s different. People just want to return to its roots, but then how does that help the game evolve. All people ever say is, keep the game play the same but update the graphics and new maps. I never will understand it. Love your opinion tho man

> 2533274823449177;7:
> I’m fan of competitive play and h5 but there’s still plenty of crap that needs fixing. Connection feels either amazing or -Yoink!- too.

I haven’t lagged one game. I run 50mbps up and down. Idk. Only problem I have had is lagging out the party chat

> 2533274797604373;8:
> Too much freedom…lol, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Don’t be such a hypocrite.

True. But at some point, negativity gets annoying. If you don’t like the game, don’t play it lol