I love swat but....

I have been a die hard halo fan since day one and not to mention a huge swat fan but every since Halo 5 came out I’m gettin to were I absolutely cannot stand it. Why? Because if how unbalanced its is. I cannot tell you how many times I have played swatnums, probably a thousands times compared to the the 5 times I’ve played regular swat, not to mention how horrible the aiming is with magnums. Please all I’m asking is please fix this. Swatnums is absolutely HORRIBLE

I have to disagree. SWATnums is a great game. It does come up too much but I can’t see how its all that different from regular SWAT

SWATnums is way too prevalent compared to regular SWAT. I’ve played a total of 10 games in SWAT to get ranked, and 9 of those 10 games was SWATnums. Give me a BR :frowning:

i haven’t played any SWAT gametypes yet :frowning:

I think the pistol and the gametype are great. I’d honestly like CE pistol’s to come back and introduced into SWAT. It’d be like playing Golden Gun on 007!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Swats okay

New Swat is pretty great to be honest, especially with magnums! Wish they would bring a playlist with DMRs though.

> 2533274862982963;7:
> New Swat is pretty great to be honest, especially with magnums! Wish they would bring a playlist with DMRs though.

Oh I cant even say how much I agree, The lack of DMR in the game period hurts. I love that gun and never cared for the BR. I feel like they tried to make the DMR more of a low powered sniper so now you dont get it as much. Just make it like it was in all the other games and let us use it!

> 2533274805365470;8:
> > 2533274862982963;7:
> > New Swat is pretty great to be honest, especially with magnums! Wish they would bring a playlist with DMRs though.
>
>
> Oh I cant even say how much I agree, The lack of DMR in the game period hurts. I love that gun and never cared for the BR. I feel like they tried to make the DMR more of a low powered sniper so now you dont get it as much. Just make it like it was in all the other games and let us use it!

I agree that they need to add the DMR to swat mode. Everyone will start with it so it will be balanced out. I’d also like to see a carbine swat added. That would be awesome I think.

> 2533274878040254;1:
> I have been a die hard halo fan since day one and not to mention a huge swat fan but every since Halo 5 came out I’m gettin to were I absolutely cannot stand it. Why? Because if how unbalanced its is. I cannot tell you how many times I have played swatnums, probably a thousands times compared to the the 5 times I’ve played regular swat, not to mention how horrible the aiming is with magnums. Please all I’m asking is please fix this. Swatnums is absolutely HORRIBLE

I agree. I want the regular S.W.A.T mode to be rotated more. Also please bring the B.R - D.M.R selection back…

Im onyx :smiley: