Puts on Flamesuit

Grabs fire extinguisher

Turns off flaming helmet

Reminds community he loves reach

Cowers behind cover

deploys Drop Shield

You might need this.

I love Reach too.

Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.

goes to ark
fires halo array
gets sentinel body guards

^
|
|
some of these may help you being attacked by fanboys.
I also love reach too.

> Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.

I don’t like Reach. I consider it the worst Halo game out right now.
I’m on this forum because I like Halo in general, and because I’ve been with Halo for ten years.

Although I think it is the worst Halo game, it doesn’t stop me from playing it…

I loved Halo 3 the most out of the series. Still I’ve learned to adapt to Halo Reach and this game is so much fun. Theres too much variety in playlists for people to complain. Theres something for everyone. Cheers :slight_smile:

> Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.

Um, because I hate Reach, but I like Halo in general. Seriously, you people act like Reach is the only Halo game. I am here to express my dislike of it. A forum is for debate and discussion, not just praise.

Well I love reach to???

> > Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.
>
> Um, because I hate Reach, but I like Halo in general. Seriously, you people act like Reach is the only Halo game. I am here to express my dislike of it. A forum is for debate and discussion, not just praise.

I agree on forums being for debate and not just for praise. I just don’t see why if someone who “hates” something they continue to participate in that something. Maby the word hate just gets thrown in to often.

> > > Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.
> >
> > Um, because I hate Reach, but I like Halo in general. Seriously, you people act like Reach is the only Halo game. I am here to express my dislike of it. A forum is for debate and discussion, not just praise.
>
> I agree on forums being for debate and not just for praise. I just don’t see why if someone who “hates” something they continue to participate in that something. Maby the word hate just gets thrown in to often.

To make sure the next game isn’t the same as the game you dislike. Feedback.

> > > > Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.
> > >
> > > Um, because I hate Reach, but I like Halo in general. Seriously, you people act like Reach is the only Halo game. I am here to express my dislike of it. A forum is for debate and discussion, not just praise.
> >
> > I agree on forums being for debate and not just for praise. I just don’t see why if someone who “hates” something they continue to participate in that something. Maby the word hate just gets thrown in to often.
>
> To make sure the next game isn’t the same as the game you dislike. Feedback.

I guess my comment was a bit off of subject, “Really why are you here?” wasn’t ment for here at the forum. I’m all for finding ways to get Halo back up to the standards that made it great. I suppose my comment was aimed more at people who dislike the game play yet continue to play it.

Seems like a bit of self-abuse.

OP I played you in Anniversary BTB the other night. You were your teams MVP but you lost.

> > > > > Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.
> > > >
> > > > Um, because I hate Reach, but I like Halo in general. Seriously, you people act like Reach is the only Halo game. I am here to express my dislike of it. A forum is for debate and discussion, not just praise.
> > >
> > > I agree on forums being for debate and not just for praise. I just don’t see why if someone who “hates” something they continue to participate in that something. Maby the word hate just gets thrown in to often.
> >
> > To make sure the next game isn’t the same as the game you dislike. Feedback.
>
> I guess my comment was a bit off of subject, “Really why are you here?” wasn’t ment for here at the forum. I’m all for finding ways to get Halo back up to the standards that made it great. I suppose my comment was aimed more at people who dislike the game play yet continue to play it.
>
> Seems like a bit of self-abuse.

Well, there’s customs and Anniversary. We finally have a place to go and the options to play the way we want. Even then, the population still plummeted, and there are still certain issues that have not been fixed. Also, most of the hate is directed at default Reach, and we don’t want Halo 4 to go down that path again.

> OP I played you in Anniversary BTB the other night. You were your teams MVP but you lost.

You can’t be held responsible for what your team does. Their skill is not determined by you…

Loss or not, if you do well you do well and that’s the end of it… That’s why Halo 3’s ranking system kinda failed… You had to win to rank up, your personal achievement didn’t mean jack or -Yoink-.

> > OP I played you in Anniversary BTB the other night. You were your teams MVP but you lost.
>
> You can’t be held responsible for what your team does. Their skill is not determined by you…
>
> Loss or not, if you do well you do well and that’s the end of it… That’s why Halo 3’s ranking system kinda failed… You had to win to rank up, your personal achievement didn’t mean jack or Yoink!.

Actually, Halo 3’s ranking system is better than Reach’s “everyone is a winner” system. Rank doesn’t mean anything anymore. Anyone can be a high level now. In Halo 3 you were rewarded for winning, and that’s how it should be. Everything shouldn’t be handed to you. That’s why FF Arcade and Infection are popular, and customs and competition are dead. People want easy credits, they don’t want to try. They want everything handed to them.

Rewarding mediocrity is bad. Rewarding skill and teamwork is good. That’s why Halo 2’s and even Halo 3’s systems were better.

> OP I played you in Anniversary BTB the other night. You were your teams MVP but you lost.

Damn scary. Also, not my fault. Which map was it?

> > > OP I played you in Anniversary BTB the other night. You were your teams MVP but you lost.
> >
> > You can’t be held responsible for what your team does. Their skill is not determined by you…
> >
> > Loss or not, if you do well you do well and that’s the end of it… That’s why Halo 3’s ranking system kinda failed… You had to win to rank up, your personal achievement didn’t mean jack or Yoink!.
>
> Actually, Halo 3’s ranking system is better than Reach’s “everyone is a winner” system. Rank doesn’t mean anything anymore. Anyone can be a high level now. In Halo 3 you were rewarded for winning, and that’s how it should be. Everything shouldn’t be handed to you. That’s why FF Arcade and Infection are popular, and customs and competition are dead. People want easy credits, they don’t want to try. They want everything handed to them.

I never said anything should be ‘handed’ to anybody. I simply stated that you should not lose rank nor be not allowed to rank up due to somebody else. What if your team drops out?

You should rank up if YOU do well. Let’s say your team is absolutely dreadful, and you go 20+ and have a perfection or somewhere close. You still lose because your team is moronic, how is this fair? You’re not having a bloody thing handed to you, you’ve earned it by out shining both your team and most of the competition.

Let’s add in assists and ‘protectors’ to this as well. IF your performance is substantial and your team’s is horrid, you should not be penalized just because your team brought you a loss. A player can only carry so much.

> > > > OP I played you in Anniversary BTB the other night. You were your teams MVP but you lost.
> > >
> > > You can’t be held responsible for what your team does. Their skill is not determined by you…
> > >
> > > Loss or not, if you do well you do well and that’s the end of it… That’s why Halo 3’s ranking system kinda failed… You had to win to rank up, your personal achievement didn’t mean jack or Yoink!.
> >
> > Actually, Halo 3’s ranking system is better than Reach’s “everyone is a winner” system. Rank doesn’t mean anything anymore. Anyone can be a high level now. In Halo 3 you were rewarded for winning, and that’s how it should be. Everything shouldn’t be handed to you. That’s why FF Arcade and Infection are popular, and customs and competition are dead. People want easy credits, they don’t want to try. They want everything handed to them.
>
> I never said anything should be ‘handed’ to anybody. I simply stated that you should not lose rank nor be not allowed to rank up due to somebody else. What if your team drops out?
>
> You should rank up if YOU do well. Let’s say your team is absolutely dreadful, and you go 20+ and have a perfection or somewhere close. You still lose because your team is moronic, how is this fair? You’re not having a bloody thing handed to you, you’ve earned it by out shining both your team and most of the competition.
>
> Let’s add in assists and ‘protectors’ to this as well. IF your performance is substantial and your team’s is horrid, you should not be penalized just because your team brought you a loss. A player can only carry so much.

This is why we have friends. And if you are getting bad teammates, bring your friends, or really blame the true skill system for placing you with bad teammates. It’s almost nonexistent in this game.

> > > > Any one who doesn’t, Really why are you here? Shouldn’t you be spending time with the games you do like.
> > >
> > > Um, because I hate Reach, but I like Halo in general. Seriously, you people act like Reach is the only Halo game. I am here to express my dislike of it. A forum is for debate and discussion, not just praise.
> >
> > I agree on forums being for debate and not just for praise. I just don’t see why if someone who “hates” something they continue to participate in that something. Maby the word hate just gets thrown in to often.
>
> To make sure the next game isn’t the same as the game you dislike. Feedback.

Just in case you were confused, there is a Halo 4 forum for all of the brilliance you have to offer 343. But it appears when sombody expresses the opinion that they like this game, apparently that requires you to debate them on how bad it is.

You perform this valuable service to the forum while playing close to a 1000 hours of the game you proport to “hate”. What you are “doing” here defies basic logic, thus the confusion and disbelief by some forum frequenters who are here because they like the game Reach.

I love anniversary BTB