I love how everything is so balanced

Active Camo that doesn’t scramble the radar is super fun and way balanced, I have so many lol moments when I get assassinated by these ninjas

Boltshot having a further range than shotguns and the AR’s is also just so awesome!!! I love getting ohk by this awesome gun from half mile away.

Promethean vision is so cool, who doesn’t like crouch walking for 20 minutes only to have some -Yoink- bag turn this thing on and find your location.

Ordinance drops==== a really bad idea

JIP === an even worse idea

The DMR is so great, I love having to stay in the same spot, because if I move 9 cloaked A holes with their DMR’s from the other side of the map will drop me in like.13 seconds.

I love how people say the AR’s are overpowered and that they take no skill to use, these things are all P.O.S’s they have no range and you actually have to connect with almost all of the bullets in the clip in order to drop someone with them.

And why the Hell did they nerf the warthog beyond belief??? This thing is mobile double kill

The Mantis is the least fun halo vehicle to drive ever, please remove this from matchmaking and give me back my wraith on valhalla

Anyway I really hate this game, I have being playing Halo online with my buddies since like 2004 and we all hate this game. I have tried to like it but it really is an unbalanced piece of trash that is about as fun to play as superman 64.

I feel better now :slight_smile:

i agree with this post

> Promethean vision is so cool, who doesn’t like crouch walking for 20 minutes only to have some -Yoink!- bag turn this thing on and find your location.

never have crouch walked for 20 mins before. I would probably kill myself first in real life. Did you really expect never to die?

Me too.

I am loving the balance.

I’ll assume you were trying to be witty and sarcastic, but I’m going to take your title at face value.

Crouch walking has always been a tactic in Halo. They removed the usefulness of it, especially because it’s glitched when your walking up an incline and they can see you anyway (and PV just wasn’t needed, just like every other armor ability)

Also Spartan Ops<<<<< Reach Firefight <<<<<< ODST firefight (back in the good ol days when you were penalized for dying)

> Crouch walking has always been a tactic in Halo. They removed the usefulness of it, especially because it’s glitched when your walking up an incline and they can see you anyway (and PV just wasn’t needed, just like every other armor ability)
>
> Also Spartan Ops<<<<< Reach Firefight <<<<<< ODST firefight (back in the good ol days when you were penalized for dying)

I agree with the Spartan Ops. Really boring. I liked the Firefight Limited from Reach. Hated the arcade one. I never really played ODST.

We are all playing call of duty, halo edition, beta

That pretty much sums it all up.

I agree with the Call of duty Halo edition, the game is straight up boring. There isn’t in depth to the game, it’s shallow and simply not fun.

“I love how everything is so balanced” < This guy.

hmm fun fact about PV in current halo 4 terms only about one in 20 people use because the wetwork specialization allows anyone to at any death change to 1 of 5 loadouts that makes you immune to it…

PV actually IS balanced PERFECTLY, as is active camo (only about one in 15 people use this)…the only things that aren’t balanced are the shield and the turret because they are so useless…everything else (i am referring ONLY to armor abilities!!) IS BALANCED

I don’t know when Active Camo stopped scrambling the radar, but it was pretty active the last Slayer game I played. Camo is fine.

PV alerts you when someone uses it and reveals your position no less than it reveals anyone else’s. It’s fine as well.

Ordinance drops need tweaking, but is otherwise a fine concept.

JIP, likewise, might need a tweak or two, but as a concept, it’s also fine.

Boltshot can expect a nerf, but I find it’s actually not as useful as the other loadout weapons.

I’ve seen a ton of different loadout weapons being used, the DMR no more than the BR, Carbine, AR, etc. Even the Covie Carbine is a useful weapon.

The AR is perfect, you probably just suck at using it.

If you don’t drive like an idiot, the Warthog is fine.

And the Mantis is way more useful than that big-blue-beetle the Wraith.