I Love Halo do you ?

I love Halo .I mean such a Great game with such a Great story .Halo 4 will be Great just like the ones before it .How could any one not like Halo ? Is this community’s love of a game wich they have Loved for over a decade so easily Broken ? All who has doomed Halo 4 can you really turn your back on a game that has brought you so much joy ? I cant .

No!!! I don’t love Halo. I’m just complementing the game, reading the books, and playing the games for the hell of it!!! (/sarcasm)

I love halo!!! Especially how you can look at your feet! Sometimes I shoot them but nothing happens :confused: maybe in halo 4 crosses fingers
HALO4LYFE

I wouldn’t be on this forum then…

Didn’t know this was a game too, I was just searching for the Beyonce song and came across this forum. I only registered because I thought this was her fan site. Guess I gotta try out this ‘Halo’ game you speak of, it’s for Nintendo right? I think I got one of those.

YES I LUV DA HALOS R U CRAZY!!! :smiley: :open_mouth: :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Halo is turning its back on me, not the other way around.

How can a game you haven’t even played yet or really had valid game play footage turn it’s back on you when it hasn’t even showed up for the first date?

Halo is worth a second chance, it’s not Halos fault that Bungie played dirty tricks on us, the Halo universe is great, the gameplay, the weapons, the vehicles, the characters are still great. With new devs that actually care, like 343i, Halo has a chance to rise to former glory and even beyond that, to new highs!
If they make a good game that is, and I think they can do it :slight_smile:

> Didn’t know this was a game too, I was just searching for the Beyonce song and came across this forum. I only registered because I thought this was her fan site. Guess I gotta try out this ‘Halo’ game you speak of, it’s for Nintendo right? I think I got one of those.

Obvious, sarcasm is obvious. Back on the topic, yes, I love Halo. I would want to marry it, but I’m not that wierd of a person, it is a video game after all.

> > Didn’t know this was a game too, I was just searching for the Beyonce song and came across this forum. I only registered because I thought this was her fan site. Guess I gotta try out this ‘Halo’ game you speak of, it’s for Nintendo right? I think I got one of those.
>
> Obvious, sarcasm is obvious. Back on the topic, yes, I love Halo. I would want to marry it, but I’m not that wierd of a person, it is a video game after all.

Well you could have a Halo wedding .

I used to, but I think I just like it at this point. Though that may correspond with how apathetic I’ve become towards life.

> How can a game you haven’t even played yet or really had valid game play footage turn it’s back on you when it hasn’t even showed up for the first date?

email relationship? stalker syndrome? lots of ways :stuck_out_tongue:

> Well you could have a Halo wedding .

lol. After the weddings in Arby n’ the Chief, I think i’ll pass.

> > Well you could have a Halo wedding .
>
> lol. After the weddings in Arby n’ the Chief, I think i’ll pass.

I now pranounce you Man and Halo you can now Play the bride .

I love Halo with a passion. I will never turn my back on it. Halo for life.

> I love Halo .I mean such a Great game with such a Great story .Halo 4 will be Great just like the ones before it .How could any one not like Halo ? Is this community’s love of a game wich they have Loved for over a decade so easily Broken ? All who has doomed Halo 4 can you really turn your back on a game that has brought you so much joy ? I cant .

are you one of those kids who think their parents dont love them cuz they yell at you about
doing not doing well in school?

love isnt always about hugs and kisses, its also caring about what kind of person they become

> I now pranounce you Man and Halo you can now Play the bride .

Indeed I will, but frakly, I don’t need a marriage ceremony to play my Haloz.

> Halo is worth a second chance, it’s not Halos fault that Bungie played dirty tricks on us, the Halo universe is great, the gameplay, the weapons, the vehicles, the characters are still great. With new devs that actually care, like 343i, Halo has a chance to rise to former glory and even beyond that, to new highs!
> If they make a good game that is, and I think they can do it :slight_smile:

or it could die further, and become even less relevant.

halo needs to do what made it great, and not become “just another shooter”

lets hope you do it 343, a lot rides on this game

> I love halo!!! Especially how you can look at your feet! Sometimes I shoot them but nothing happens :confused: maybe in halo 4 crosses fingers
> HALO4LYFE

LOL I’ve stuck my feet with a plasma nade several times… Don’t know how I did it though…