I LOVE Halo 5s MP but...

I feel like there is just not enough content at the moment. I know BTB and forge will be added in like a month and all the DLC is free and thats awesome but just having arena and warzone gets boring after a while. I love game but after a few hours of playing I get really bored. I hope they add alot more gamemodes because Halo 5 doesnt deserve an early death like 4!

Word. Forge, more playlists in general. Also Looking for that pve warzone though. If I could have anything, it would be pve warzone.

Definitely hope they add the social playlists soon

Can’t help but agree with you. Love it and all, but the same maps over and over get pretty boring. Can’t wait for the DLC.

> 2533274851997977;4:
> Can’t help but agree with you. Love it and all, but the same maps over and over get pretty boring. Can’t wait for the DLC.

Ya it sucks to because personally this is the best halo mp gameplay wise since 3

I just wish/hope Firefight comes back. They have the maps, they have the AI. They basically got the basics to what they need.

> 2533274837720524;6:
> I just wish/hope Firefight comes back. They have the maps, they have the AI. They basically got the basics to what they need.

Eh I didnt love firefight. Id rather go play campaign. They need forge and community maps and gamemodes and casual modes like infection and griffball

I am all for more playlists. And didn’t they say somewhere they will be releasing more?

As for Firefight? Meh. I was never that into it.

> 2576836393959214;8:
> I am all for more playlists. And didn’t they say somewhere they will be releasing more?
>
> As for Firefight? Meh. I was never that into it.

ya it was cool but i didnt have to play it yanno