i love halo 5 machmaking

I love halo 5 matchmaking

I agree! Nice to see positivity!

If it would have more playlist options, then I would like it, too.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274848704527;3:
> If it would have more playlist options, then I would like it, too.

Gotta love the trolling, even on a positive thread. Man, go somewhere else.

> 2533274874574596;4:
> > 2533274848704527;3:
> > If it would have more playlist options, then I would like it, too.
>
> Gotta love the trolling, even on a positive thread. Man, go somewhere else.

Exactly how was this trolling?

Not everyone is going to agree.

I wasn’t trying to troll anyone, but I guess there are those who are pretty sensitive. Maybe those types of people should stay off the net if they are going to get upset over a tiny disagreement.

I like it too

Even though I had a blast with this game, I think a lot of its potential was/is wasted due to terrible servers, lack of occasional playlist refresh (or lack of smart playlist refresh, i.e. Breakout 2.0) and many other details that set back the Halo series by a lot.

I really think this game has massive potential but small details like Spartan Charge really make everything else crumble. I never played Reach, my last Halo before H5 was H3, but I’ve seen some ‘Armor Lock’ videos and I can’t decided which one is the most stupid idea between these two mechanics.

> 2535405256565919;7:
> Even though I had a blast with this game, I think a lot of its potential was/is wasted due to terrible servers, lack of occasional playlist refresh (or lack of smart playlist refresh, i.e. Breakout 2.0) and many other details that set back the Halo series by a lot.
>
> I really think this game has massive potential but small details like Spartan Charge really make everything else crumble. I never played Reach, my last Halo before H5 was H3, but I’ve seen some ‘Armor Lock’ videos and I can’t decided which one is the most stupid idea between these two mechanics.

I don’t know if you play HCS at all, but the way they handle the motion tracker really nerfs the Spartan Charge in a serious way. And in my own perfect world I wouldn’t remove the Spartan Charge if I could; instead I would make every playlist’s motion tracker like HCS’s

> 2716903703776124;8:
> > 2535405256565919;7:
> > Even though I had a blast with this game, I think a lot of its potential was/is wasted due to terrible servers, lack of occasional playlist refresh (or lack of smart playlist refresh, i.e. Breakout 2.0) and many other details that set back the Halo series by a lot.
> >
> > I really think this game has massive potential but small details like Spartan Charge really make everything else crumble. I never played Reach, my last Halo before H5 was H3, but I’ve seen some ‘Armor Lock’ videos and I can’t decided which one is the most stupid idea between these two mechanics.
>
> I don’t know if you play HCS at all, but the way they handle the motion tracker really nerfs the Spartan Charge in a serious way. And in my own perfect world I wouldn’t remove the Spartan Charge if I could; instead I would make every playlist’s motion tracker like HCS’s

That’s the on;y playlist I play :slight_smile: Can’t deal with the trash settings on FFA, otherwise I’d play that because soloQ is cancer.
You are right, the new motion tracker does nerf it a bit, but still I don;t see why sprinting should give someone an advantage in close quarters. Sprinting should be just for speed and a handicap to cause any damage, not a medium to facility easy kills on distracted opponents. Specially when they hit you and it knocks you back so hard that they even get to shoot first. -.- Cancer.

I’ll wait for the H3 playlist with ‘Classic Settings’ they just mentioned in the community post.

I respectfully disagree with the hatred of the Sparge just as a notion. It makes perfect sense. You punch someone it hurts them; you sprint full speed and shoulder bash them it hurts them even more. I actually thoroughly appreciate both the Spartan Charge and Ground Pound.

But I don’t get why this motion tracker isn’t universal. You like FFA a bit, 2v2 is the one I play sometimes and like you its so disappointing that other playlists I enjoy keep the old motion tracker. I was just playing 2v2 a bit and there was a LOT of crouching in some of those games. The new motion tracker even fixes lame camping too imo.