I love Halo 4

Yeah I said it.

I love this games story. The cut scenes were AMAZING to me. I have always loved Halo.

Yes I played Halo CE. Me and my friends played the -Yoink- out of the Two Betrayals. On legendary of course.

I was amazed at Halo 2. The story…OMG I just got into it. I couldn’t stop playing that game online. I was addicted!! Did I mention Dual Wielding?

Halo 3. I Finished that fight let me tell you. Oh really Truth? You want to blow up my Galaxy? -Yoink- no! Oh and the multiplayer? Heck yes! HUGE maps! So many vehicles!! ZOMBIES!!!

Halo ODST. New experience. I am not a guy in heavy armor. New perspectives. I greatly enjoyed this games story. Told from a new point of view. Also Fire fight.

Halo Reach. I knew how it ended. I have read all the books after all.I enjoyed playing the game that told how humanity almost lost it all. And holy -Yoink-! They changed the MP! Armor abilities? New game play mechanics? Count me in.

And now…

Halo 4. Holy -Yoink-. The…The cut scenes…The…Love story. The fact that they ended the game like that. I am still blown away by that story they told. I will definitely be playing through it again. No doubt about that. Oh and the Mp. They changed the AA? I like it. BTB? I have always enjoyed playing with lots of people. Dominion gives me a new game type to play. Never played territories much but I like this. Flood? Not zombies? I somehow live. I like it for what it is. Its new.

TLDR for you illiterate -Yoinks!-. I like this game. It does not -Yoink- on what Halo was. It changes it. Just like Every. Other. Halo game has done. You cannot doubt it. Every game sequel has to change things. The big player base. The player base the devs rely on wants it. If this game was just like Halo 2 it would suck. Do you really thing anyone! Would you want to still be playing a game from 2004? Even one that was so good? No admit it. The game play gets stale. You are all spoiled kids crying for your favorite toy. Theres better things out there. People -Yoinked!- about Battlefield 3 when it came out of a tonne of stuff. But look! People still play it. I still play it.

TLDR2. You all just -Yoink- of -Yoinks!- sake.

Edit: I got the LE of Halo 2. The Legendary for both Halo 3 and Reach and the only reason why I didnt for Halo 4 was because the gamestop on base was sold out and I have been away for a while =P

Its hard to find positive people like you on the forums. And I love the game to. I havent played online recently because I have been doing the legendary campaign but from what I heard, it dodn’t do well. But i will play anyways .

At least one person in the community likes and enjoys Halo 4.

Huh, i thought it was mathematically impossible for anyone on the forums to be capable of this.

The only thing I got from this was “I really don’t care how bad MM actually is, as long is it says Halo on the cover then its awesome!”

I enjoy playing halo 4. While it has issues like every game its still extremely enjoyable to play. I have played halo since halo CE and loved playing them all. and will continue to enjoy playing.

> The only thing I got from this was “I really don’t care how bad MM actually is, as long is it says Halo on the cover then its awesome!”

I like what Halo has turned into. I have played a lot of the MP. Yes I don’t play it as much as I would have but my job doesn’t allow me to play like I used to. I guess I should stress that the change is good. I have always gotten more pissed off while playing Halo MP than any other game but I still feel like it doesn’t deserve the -Yoink- talking you guys do. 343 made a great game by any definition.

Ask my friends. I have been pissed off at this game. Said its terrible. But that doesn’t change the fact that I still enjoy it.

I love Halo 4 also, but I won’t pretend it’s not perfect. A lot of good things are happening with this game. The campaign was amazing and had a much deeper storyline than most of the other Halos, Ordnance drops make for interesting slayer matches without it being too overpowering, plasma pistol starts force people using vehicles to play more defensively, the removal of armor lock has returned the ghost to its former glory, Spartan Ops is a fun and fresh addition to the Halo experience, yadda yadda. But I have noticed a lack of diversity in the playlists and in customs game options, such as flood not being able to carry weapons. I’m not too worried about those problems though since they can be fixed pretty easily and hopefully will be fixed in soon-to-come playlist/title updates.

> It does not Yoink! on what Halo was.

It does for me…

Though, I do agree that the story was nice… not the best, but nice…

> > The only thing I got from this was “I really don’t care how bad MM actually is, as long is it says Halo on the cover then its awesome!”
>
> I like what Halo has turned into. I have played a lot of the MP. Yes I don’t play it as much as I would have but my job doesn’t allow me to play like I used to. <mark>I guess I should stress that the change is good.</mark> I have always gotten more pissed off while playing Halo MP than any other game but I still feel like it doesn’t deserve the Yoink! talking you guys do. 343 made a great game by any definition.
>
> Ask my friends. I have been pissed off at this game. Said its terrible. But that doesn’t change the fact that I still enjoy it.

Wrong. Change CAN be good, change itself is not inheritally good.

Before you play MM dude look up some tips and tricks on AA’s helps a bunch

> > > The only thing I got from this was “I really don’t care how bad MM actually is, as long is it says Halo on the cover then its awesome!”
> >
> > I like what Halo has turned into. I have played a lot of the MP. Yes I don’t play it as much as I would have but my job doesn’t allow me to play like I used to. <mark>I guess I should stress that the change is good.</mark> I have always gotten more pissed off while playing Halo MP than any other game but I still feel like it doesn’t deserve the Yoink! talking you guys do. 343 made a great game by any definition.
> >
> > Ask my friends. I have been pissed off at this game. Said its terrible. But that doesn’t change the fact that I still enjoy it.
>
> Wrong. Change CAN be good, change itself is not inheritally good.

Hows change bad. I’m am just going to say. Without change the world would suck. Yes this game is far from perfect. I have already said that. Maybe not in those words but yes. It is not perfect. But its Halo. They told more with the story this time around than other games have. More in depth. Less of the whole. More of the one