I love Halo 4 so much!

Ya know what, I absolutely love this game!! I have been playing Halo since CE, as some of you may know, and I absolutely love this game! I played competitively in halo 2 and 3. When I play 4, yes I see flaws, but nothing that can’t be fixed. Halo was in need of some change to keep it fresh. Copied off call of duty? That’s a lame and childish argument. Call of duty didn’t invent classes or anything resembling ordinance drops. And for those who are bellyaching over the fact halo borrowed ideas from another game, then I have some news for you; Halo borrowed things since Halo CE. Sandbox, on field weapons? Doom and Quake, baby. Shields then health? Quake, star wars dark forces, etc etc… Games borrow game mechanics from other games all the time…get over it. It is HOW the mechanics are borrowed. I mean, jeeze, black ops 2 borrowed soooo many things from halo. Jeeze, people.

Call of Halo? Not even close.

Here here!

Thank you for the thread. Sure could use a lot of positivity on these forums. But the babies seem to keep a blockade of hate threads on these forums.

Don’t worry. Halo 4 will be loved in time. People just can’t get used to it.

This game is great. First few days I was so excited that the game required skill again. Great maps, weapons and modes. Dominion is my crack! Great job 343!

H4 = love.

I’ve been playing since CE and i also enjoy this game. I love how it still, at its core, feels like halo after all these years and additions that have been made. Good times good times. Now if only the randoms would change and become smarter lmao

Despite the flaws this game has, I still love it. c:

This game is great, I do have to admit-

But with the current weapon flaws, the lack of an in-game competitive ranking system(and the fact that they are trying to give us a -Yoink- “site-only” ranking system), and the fact that you can hardly edit Flood which completely destroys 85% of custom games, I just think they need to fix a few things.

That’s all.

I love it.

But when do we get to matchmake Extraction? =/

> This game is great, I do have to admit-
>
> But with the current weapon flaws, the lack of an in-game competitive ranking system(and the fact that they are trying to give us a Yoink! “site-only” ranking system), and the fact that you can hardly edit Flood which completely destroys 85% of custom games, I just think they need to fix a few things.
>
> That’s all.

Agreed.

What’s frustrating the most of us about all of this is that 343i isn’t responding to our threads, and only accepting praise on Twitter… -_-

If only these Halo Bulletins can respond to the overwhelming feedback that Halo 4’s been getting on the forums, we could get somewhere and AT LEAST feel reassured that certain issues are being addressed. If I recall, Halo was about the community, and how the developers reacted to said community.

Halo 4 is my favourite Halo :slight_smile:

Halo 4 matched and lived up to all my expectations. I can definetely understand why some people do not like the game, but I like Halo 4 so much it’s like 343 designed a game for me, knowing everything I was looking for.

The only thing I don’t like is that the guys in Spartan Ops can be a bit annoying.

I agree OP

Yes it has a few down points but nothing that can’t be fixed, give 343 time remember this is there first Halo game.

Good to see some people like it, me and a lot of others are pretty disappointed TBH.

Am I the only who noticed that all the complainers are brand new accounts? It’s like all the regulars are off them forums enjoying the game…which certainly out numbers the amount of complainers we have

> Ya know what, I absolutely love this game!! I have been playing Halo since CE, as some of you may know, and I absolutely love this game! I played competitively in halo 2 and 3. When I play 4, yes I see flaws, but nothing that can’t be fixed. Halo was in need of some change to keep it fresh. Copied off call of duty? That’s a lame and childish argument. Call of duty didn’t invent classes or anything resembling ordinance drops. And for those who are bellyaching over the fact halo borrowed ideas from another game, then I have some news for you; Halo borrowed things since Halo CE. Sandbox, on field weapons? Doom and Quake, baby. Shields then health? Quake, star wars dark forces, etc etc… Games borrow game mechanics from other games all the time…get over it. It is HOW the mechanics are borrowed. I mean, jeeze, black ops 2 borrowed soooo many things from halo. Jeeze, people.
>
> Call of Halo? Not even close.

Is this necessary? The real argument here isn’t that it’s like COD and anything like COD is bad by association. It’s that these gameplay elements don’t have a place in halo. That certain additions and removals have changed what made halo unique to some people. Of course this is purely subjective though people have a rite to voice their opinion and I personally find it highly disrespectful that it’s considered crying/whining/bellyaching amongst other things. It’d greatly improve the quality of these forums if everyone would consider what other people are saying not who is saying it and the stance they’ve taken.

We need more threads like this, otherwise all the negativity here could lead
the game into a bad direction.

> I agree OP
>
> Yes it has a few down points but nothing that can’t be fixed, give 343 time remember this is there first Halo game.

Not even their first Halo game, Halo 4 is their first game EVER if you don’t count the Halo: Reach map packs and Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary.

And on another note, yes there are definitely some imperfections, but hey, 343 are just humans. I will give em all my patience in the world to fix the flaws. The custom games debacle is a little of a hindrance but, regardless, the game as a whole is great!!

I absolutely love Halo 4 too!

> > Ya know what, I absolutely love this game!! I have been playing Halo since CE, as some of you may know, and I absolutely love this game! I played competitively in halo 2 and 3. When I play 4, yes I see flaws, but nothing that can’t be fixed. Halo was in need of some change to keep it fresh. Copied off call of duty? That’s a lame and childish argument. Call of duty didn’t invent classes or anything resembling ordinance drops. And for those who are bellyaching over the fact halo borrowed ideas from another game, then I have some news for you; Halo borrowed things since Halo CE. Sandbox, on field weapons? Doom and Quake, baby. Shields then health? Quake, star wars dark forces, etc etc… Games borrow game mechanics from other games all the time…get over it. It is HOW the mechanics are borrowed. I mean, jeeze, black ops 2 borrowed soooo many things from halo. Jeeze, people.
> >
> > Call of Halo? Not even close.
>
> Is this necessary? The real argument here isn’t that it’s like COD and anything like COD is bad by association. It’s that these gameplay elements don’t have a place in halo. That certain additions and removals have changed what made halo unique to some people. Of course this is purely subjective though people have a rite to voice their opinion and I personally find it highly disrespectful that it’s considered crying/whining/bellyaching amongst other things. It’d greatly improve the quality of these forums if everyone would consider what other people are saying not who is saying it and the stance they’ve taken.

I respect that people have their right to voice their opinions, which is why I’m doing so myself. the whole comment I made about people complaining that halo was like call of duty, is accurate I do think so myself. Why? Because people think that these certain mechanics don’t belong in Halo because they are already in call of duty. Take this into consideration: is 343 with very first company to come up with ordnance drops/killstreaks, armor mods/perks, or progressive rankings, and call of duty did not have any of these mechanics, then people would be jumping up and down with joy for these “innovations”. people would praise 343 for all these changes. But, by what I have observed, people are upset about these changes for the sole reason that Call of Duty have them first.

keep in mind, that these are so we my opinions and alterations. I am not cleaning anything as fact