I love driving warthogs

Every halo game, whether they’re monsters (Halo 3) or pathetic (Halo 4/Reach) just saying easy to take out

halo 5 did pretty good besides the gunner dying from BR’s in a second.

What armor do you think would go well with a driver? I think foe hammer has some vehicle description.

And if you need a driver my GT:Lupinthrope

…and I hate getting splattered by them.

> 2533274827031089;2:
> …and I hate getting splattered by them.

Hogs? But they’re the easiest thing to avoid splattering lol

All of my friends think I am a horrid Warthog driver… in reality I’m just messing with them and I’ve never showed them that I can actually drive pretty good.

If you haven’t, try the ONI warthog, with a gunner of course, but have a passenger with the Answer, it is basically unstoppable until scorpions come out. (The warthog is maneuverable enough to avoid a wraith)

I can’t wait for forge to come out and we have like a map dedicated to having a warthog race. My god, the amount of drifting and hitting people off the map would be awesome.

Also, it’s hard to tell what armor works best with warthogs XD

> 2533274843330122;6:
> I can’t wait for forge to come out and we have like a map dedicated to having a warthog race. My god, the amount of drifting and hitting people off the map would be awesome.
>
> Also, it’s hard to tell what armor works best with warthogs XD

I mean description wise, but warthog bumper cars into a pit of doom…

reach had that! I can’t remember the name o.o

> 2533274832089275;5:
> If you haven’t, try the ONI warthog, with a gunner of course, but have a passenger with the Answer, it is basically unstoppable until scorpions come out. (The warthog is maneuverable enough to avoid a wraith)

Passenger usually has a shotgun but that sounds even better xD

The infinite-nade passenger option for the gungoose is a nightmare…

> 2533274852660538;9:
> The infinite-nade passenger option for the gungoose is a nightmare…

Wish the rocket hog did that too

> 2533275016942754;4:
> All of my friends think I am a horrid Warthog driver… in reality I’m just messing with them and I’ve never showed them that I can actually drive pretty good.

Lol right, and I’m secretly the Prime Minister :wink:

Actually I like doing that, I’m so good a driver I can make it seem like I’m terrible and out of control, makes for some great mid air kills as we do barrel rolls.