I LOVE BEES!who does not remember?

Who does not remember the location ilovebees.com al with their subliminal messages more I wanted to know more about it please help me thank you!

You can find more information on the Halo Wiki :slight_smile:

Unfortunatly due to having little money a few years back I wasn’t able to afford an Xbox to play Halo 1/2 until around 2008 but it’s an interesting read none the less!

Here’s the Wikia page on it :slight_smile:

Hope that helped!

> You can find more information on the Halo Wiki :slight_smile:
>
> i love bees | Halo Alpha | Fandom

Dang, beat me to it!

someone answered the phone I LOVE BEES or know someone who has met wanted to know what they heard what they said to what they won (I know nothing of the matter cuz I’m 12 and I was drinking that time) wanted to know what they said ! thank you!

I want to know who answered the phone at the wiki I already googled about assusnto I entedi I just wanted to know what people heard the phone (I am Brazilian and I’m 12 do not know much of the subject)! Thank you so help me !

I didn’t even know about the I Love Bees promotion until only around a year ago, so I can’t answer that - but this was a Halo 2 campaign, so this is technically in the wrong forum :slight_smile:

I your friend is that I created a topic the same as anyone else answered this (I think it’s because nobody uses more Halo 2)! Sylxeria thanks :slight_smile:

I know but nobody answered me must be because more niguém uses the halo 2!!thank you!!

> someone answered the phone I LOVE BEES or know someone who has met wanted to know what they heard what they said to what they won (I know nothing of the matter cuz I’m 12 and I was drinking that time) wanted to know what they said ! thank you!

wait what? You are 12 and you were drinking when the I LOVE BEES thing was on?

And, I don’t think you won anything by LOVING BEES.
I could be horribly wrong, though.

EDIT: ok, it turns out that I was wrong, and people who LOVED BEES did win something.

can someone please explain me the I LOVE BEES thing? I never understood what was really that

> can someone please explain me the I LOVE BEES thing? I never understood what was really that

> i love bees, or ILB for short, was an Alternate reality game developed by 4orty2wo Entertainment as a marketing campaign for Halo 2 during the summer of 2004. The ARG utilised the website ilovebees.com as the hub for the marketing campaign. Ostensibly a beekeeper’s personal site, the server appeared to have been taken over by an unknown entity whose thoughts are scattered on the site.

> You can find more information on the Halo Wiki :slight_smile:
>
> i love bees | Halo Alpha | Fandom

I know of this arg but did not play it at the time.:slight_smile:

PERSONAL THANKS!!! :slight_smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-1jm_FzFvw

here is the link Halo 2 trailer where at the end of the trailer appears right below the link I LOVE BEES and one more thing now entering the site ILOVEBEES.COM and see who still has a countdown will it happen again?