I Love Bees + Possible Hidden Trailer Date?

I found a thread covering the “I Love Bees 2.0” thing going around, but no one seems to notice the date.

I Love Bees 2.0
The Date Location <----

The Date States ‘5.14.3’

Now, I know that is… strange as it is, its all jumbled up, but it could be anything. Its purely speculation.

If you rearrange the numbers, it can make either.

5.3.14 or 3.5.14

Really, it could be anything, but it could be nothing. Who knows, but 'I Love Bees 2.0 is definitely real. Now Forum Away Fellow Waypointers!

B is for Bravo made a tweet earlier today saying he “didn’t want to wait just one more day”.

I seriously hope this is for H2A rather than Halo on Xbox One. I would be satisfied with either, but at least one of those two is already confirmed anyway.

Thank you for posting this!

No problem man. When I see evidence of something… I feel the need to share.

It’s very likely their reveal for Halo Xbox One comes out in March. Like if there was a bet, I’d bet a ridiculous amount of money in March. It’s totally gotta be March.

March does make sense, hense the date. If you notice, the number 3, as in 3rd month. March. So I do think your correct.

The countdown is old its counting down to when the battle of Reach happens for us.

> B is for Bravo made a tweet earlier today saying he “didn’t want to wait just one more day”.
>
> I seriously hope this is for H2A rather than Halo on Xbox One. I would be satisfied with either, but at least one of those two is already confirmed anyway.
>
> Thank you for posting this!

The problem with HALO 2 Anniversary would be that H2 would need to be completely updated and by today’s online standards H2 mutliplayer would need to be massively patched, rebalanced, and likely rebuild from scratch to work on Xbox One. Not to omit that H2 had a few additional DLC maps that would have to be integrated into the game as a whole, but then again they likely could be skipped to save time which would reduce the optimum H2 experience. Also the Elites would have to be removed because their visual representation and hit boxes are not identical no matter what anyone has to say about it. Last though on H2A is that duel welding is better forgotten then if it’s revived to cause havoc in Halo again.

Anyone seen This??

Last two sections of that page.

Let’s keep discussion of this to the ILB thread please.