I love bees doing something for CEA possibly!

well on the website they have a countdown, now the countdown has 197717 days followed by hours, seconds and milliseconds. and i divided that by 365 and got a certain amount of years, add that to 2011 and guess what year it is? 2552.

and it says countdown to wide awake and physical, now this is why i think it isnt for halo 4 because chied gets a physical on PoA in the books right after he wakes up, and i dont think he would need one in halo 4.

discuss

You ever heard of this thing called Halo 2? It’s a pretty cool game and you should try it.

> You ever heard of this thing called Halo 2? It’s a pretty cool game and you should try it.

why are you mentioning halo 2? how does this even relate to this? I love bees did halo 2 in the past but not any more

> > You ever heard of this thing called Halo 2? It’s a pretty cool game and you should try it.
>
> why are you mentioning halo 2? how does this even relate to this? I love bees did halo 2 in the past but not any more

That countdown has been on their site for years.

> > > You ever heard of this thing called Halo 2? It’s a pretty cool game and you should try it.
> >
> > why are you mentioning halo 2? how does this even relate to this? I love bees did halo 2 in the past but not any more
>
> That countdown has been on their site for years.

well thats just weird

I don’t know about you but this recent ARG going around about Halo 4 seems to be leading up to Comic Con…

Maybe its about CEA and will be associated with comic con sponsered by 5 gum…?