I love armor lock

I honestly think it makes the game twice as much fun to play as halo 3 or halo 4. It allows you to get one kill, prevent you from being finished off, then makes it so the combatants are forced to stop focusing on you and start fighting someone else. Then once they are down in health you can usually get another kill.

I hope that halo reach never goes offline. Halo reach is the best halo and will always be the best halo because of armor lock. But it definitely will and I’ll need to get an xbox one and halo 5 guardians. Its a shame that armor lock is not in halo 5 guardians. Although there are the other things like sprinting and charging and iron sights and stabilize and some others i forgot, and they will be cool.

But you won’t even be able to zoom in halo 5 I don’t think. Right stick is for crouch and ground pound and slide now I think.

It more or less breaks the match if more than one person uses it, and that’s usually the case

Its fine playing solo, against people playing together not so much…you start winning against them and they lock up, their buddy turns up and together they kill you.
It requires skill when your solo.

It definitely doesn’t take any skill just to hold the left bumper down. And I also think that is the best armor ability by far.

It lets you save your life and possibly have the combat shift its focus away from you. Then you can enter back into the combat or run away. Theres also the possibility that the combat will end while you are in armor lock.

You don’t like getting killed by teamates of the enemy or in FFA after you reduce someones health and don’t get the kill. I still like what it does. And theres no reason you can’t use it yourself.

Its not unbalanced because in a 1v1 situation, you can usually kill someone who has activated their armor lock… and possibly very easily with just a well timed grenade. Also, I think its not overpowered because your shields will not even start recharging until 3-5 seconds after you have activated it and let it drain.

Regardless, If you don’t like it I can respect that. Armor Lock the potential to totally ruin the game for someone who doesn’t like it and feels some type of way about using it. I think your best bet is to play halo 4. The toned down version of the armor lock is bunk and I wouldn’t use it. However, I would like to play Halo Reach just because I like the armor lock so much. Just like I would rather play Cod BO 2 because of the scavenger perk being nerfed in ghosts and AW.

I don’t even have a 360 or an xbox one, though. Otherwise I would be playing halo. Not talking about how much I like it :wink:

I also didn’t say anything about how it EMPs the entire shield of an enemy if their close enough when you release, allowing you to instantly kill them with melee. Which I also like.

I forget, it might even EMP vehicles.

> 2535459799775231;5:
> I also didn’t say anything about how it EMPs the entire shield of an enemy if their close enough when you release, allowing you to instantly kill them with melee. Which I also like.
>
> I forget, it might even EMP vehicles.

Yeah, you would. Doing that requires absolutely no skill.

Oh and yes, it does EMP vehicles. Also broken. Apparently destroying them on impact wasn’t good enough.

polygoner your a nub cake

Me agrada de la armadura que por lo menos tienes como defenderte de aquellos que solo se la pasan atropellando con los vehiculos y poder regresarselas

He said something along the lines of that he likes that you can defend against people trampling you with vehicles and power(im assuming he meant shields) returning.

Armor Lock is deffinetly awesome! Especially when you go up against someone in a vehicle.

I wouldn’t say it makes the game THAT much better, but it’s great for minigames.

meh

Armor lock is the bane of my existence.

One of my favorite Halo moments was ruining a Killionaire w/ Armor Lock. Another was ruining a Perfection by using Armor Lock to destroy a boosting Ghost a split second before it would have splattered me to end the game.

To be honest, I think every great moment I’ve had with Armor Lock was about ruining someone else’s day.

> 2533274898131165;13:
> Armor lock is the bane of my existence.

I second this haha.

Oh reach will go offline and with it awful armor lock.

It’s only a matter of time: Once 2016 is here say goodbye to awful armor lock forever =)

thankfully.

> 2533274808972171;16:
> Oh reach will go offline and with it awful armor lock.
>
> It’s only a matter of time: Once 2016 is here say goodbye to awful armor lock forever =)
>
> thankfully.

You make it sound like you are being forced to play Reach. FYI, you’re not.

> 2533274847736460;17:
> > 2533274808972171;16:
> > Oh reach will go offline and with it awful armor lock.
> >
> > It’s only a matter of time: Once 2016 is here say goodbye to awful armor lock forever =)
> >
> > thankfully.
>
>
> You make it sound like you are being forced to play Reach. FYI, you’re not.

It’s not about playing as much as what Reach did to Halo and how it changed it (for the worse).l

Will be good to see it go away. Armor Lock in general is one of the worst game gimmicks ever added to a Halo game. Not only does it slow and break pacing of a match but good players are not rewarded for their kills while unskilled players can cower in invincibility waiting for their teammates to roll in forcing the enemy player who was about to get a kill have to back off.

It’s not about being killed by an armor locker, having a hard time fighting an armor locker, or any of that. It’s simply how Armor lock changes the very dynamic of halo gameplay and promotes bad behavior for the worse and make players fight the armor ability more than the actual skill of the player. There is nothing fun in fighting a mechanic in a game that protects the player and does all the hard work for them.

The OP stated that reach is the best halo ever. That is simply an opinion (not a fact) so I am here simply to provide the other side of the story to show it it’s not proven fact Reach is more fun or better than the other halos. There are many like myself that find armor lock to be the worst addition, not the best.

I like armor lock when I’m using it but, I kind of hate it when others use it. :wink:

I dislike armor lock.