I lost?

Could anybody tell me how I lost my match…?

I had:

295 score – 29 kills – 1 assist – 14 deaths – 75 medals

This stopid dude had: …

305 score – 19 kills – 8 assists – 17 deaths – 42 medals

Ok as you can see I pwned his -Yoink-, like alot, yet he won by 10 kills? Anybody who doesn’t mind explaining this to me? I’m curious…

Maybe he got more Regicides, with a few at the maximum amount of points it can award?

That’s Regicide for you, 343i’s new FFA experience.

Punishing good players since November 2012.

> Maybe he got more Regicides, with a few at the maximum amount of points it can award?

Nah… well I doubt it… It’s harder for me to suck something up when the stats clearly says who’s the best… But you know what… nobody gives a -Yoink- :frowning:

It’s not you, it’s the game. Regicide punishes you for being good at the game.

Oh look.

Another thread complaining about Regicide with a poster that hasn’t realized it’s not just about the quantity of kills but the quality as well.

And look, they are using the “Regicide: Punishing Good Players” line.

How original.

> Oh look.
>
> Another thread complaining about Regicide with a poster that hasn’t realized it’s not just about the quantity of kills but the quality as well.
>
> And look, they are using the “Regicide: Punishing Good Players” line.
>
> How original.

oh look

Another snarky comment aimed at someone else. Regicide is a stupid gametype if you ask me and he should have won. Its not fair that you can easily outskill someone, yet if they kill the king, who is likely being distracted by everyone else so it isn’t really skill, he gets a bunch of points and beats you, how is that fair? oh I no it isn’t…

> Its not fair that you can easily outskill someone, yet if they kill the king, who is likely being distracted by everyone else so it isn’t really skill, he gets a bunch of points and beats you, how is that fair? oh I no it isn’t…

So it’s going to boil down to this? Again?

Instead of looking at X, Y and Z we determine that only X matters and that Y and Z are irrelevant and useless, even though they aren’t. And any players whose X+Y+Z is greater than another player’s X are invalidated because their X is actually lesser than then the other player?

Awesome.

It’s not like I haven’t heard this before either in the AR vs BR arguments about how the only skill that matters is aiming.

When playing Regicide I recommend killing the king repeatedly. If you would prefer not to do this then play something else because Regicide does not reward you for killing none kings.

> Oh look.
>
> Another thread complaining about Regicide with a poster that hasn’t realized it’s not just about the quantity of kills but the quality as well.
>
> And look, they are using the “Regicide: Punishing Good Players” line.
>
> How original.

You know, there was a reason to why I mentioned the medals to explain the quality. Don’t try to act clever by finding peekholes in whatever people say… Especially not me, because you’ll end up looking stupid… And yeah I probably killed the king more than he did… if not, then the kills’d probably be even or maybe 1 king kill difference… Yet, I see no reason to lose…

> You know, there was a reason to why I mentioned the medals to explain the quality.

Except it doesn’t?

Bloating yourself up with headshot medals and the like doesn’t prove what you want it to prove. If we go to the actual game in question, I’m looking at it right now in your history, we can see the one stat you failed to mention: Regicides.

He killed the king five times. You killed the king once.

So what it looks like to me is that you are complaining that you’ve should have won because you refuse to accept the reality of the situation, that the rules changed, and adjust.

> Don’t try to act clever by finding peekholes in whatever people say… Especially not me, because you’ll end up looking stupid…

> And yeah I probably killed the king more than he did…

This just makes the last quote even more ironic. It was ironic before but now it’s just more so.

Ha, had the same happen to me last night:

Me - 2nd place: 300 points; 29 kills, 11 deaths, 82 medals

Winner: 305 points; 16 kills, 17 deaths, 32 medals

lolRegicide…

how do you kill the king when you are the king this playlist is stupid and its yet another feature to punish you for being good at halo.

me and my friend went into regicide some random won with 15 kills and 29 deaths one time never touched it again!