I LOST THE REACH TITLE UPDATE!!!

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!!

I WASN’T SURE IF I WANTED TO SPEND THE MICROSOFT POINTS
FOR THE REACH TITLE UPDATE SO I EXITED OUT OF IT AND I DON’T KNOW
HOW TO GET IT BACK!!! PLEASE I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE
SOMEONE’S HELP!!!

you don’t spend MS points on the title update. look at the reach title screen for a “1.1”.
you should have it already.

Cant tell if troll?

No… you downloaded it already… it told you to update… you updated and then you got the message once it updated… the X was to download the map pack I believe…

Yeah, that 1.1 did look new, but then what was that dialogue? It said, “Take me to the Xbox Live Marketplace” at the bottom, and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend 240 or whatever Points, how do i get that back? (Thanks for the help btw)

> Yeah, that 1.1 did look new, but then what was that dialogue? It said, “Take me to the Xbox Live Marketplace” at the bottom

That wasn’t for the Title Update, it was for some other product. The text was very misleading.

It seems 343’s continuing Bungie’s proud tradition of being misleading when it comes to Reach, in-game notifications, and the Marketplace…

It was for buying cortana for your avatar.
You can always go into the market place if you want her.

> Yeah, that 1.1 did look new, but then what was that dialogue? It said, “Take me to the Xbox Live Marketplace” at the bottom, and I wasn’t sure if I wanted to spend 240 or whatever Points, how do i get that back? (Thanks for the help btw)

Bass the 240 was for the Cortana Avatar prop I believe. I saw this same prompt after getting the title update also.

Hope this helps.

yeah, those thing at the bottom are for either avatar items or DLC. and since there are no new DLC’s right now, it must of been just an avatar item.

Well that was anti-climatic. :frowning:

Im always appalled to how so many people dont know what TU’s are free! They have a different window for updating than they do for buying stuff off XBLM! Gahh, do people not read the screen anymore… Just blindly Mashing away at the “A” Button.

Sorry for my rant, back on topic. You already have the TU, dont worry about out it unless you want some DLC