I lose over 1/3 of a rank bcz we are a man down???

I just got out of a Team Slayer game where we were down a man the entire game. We lost 50-49, by 1 kill. Out of all 7 people, I did the second best, and the best on our team by far.

Please explain how it is fair that I lose 34% of a rank for this?!?!?! The amount of games I have had with quitters is absolutely ridiculous, and I keep getting penalized. I have had a quitter on my team far more often than there is a quitter on the other team.

Fix CSR, it’s broken. I shouldn’t be losing rank for something way out of my control. I should be gaining rank for pulling my team up to almost win when we were down a man.

The CSR is based off win/lose. If you are worried about quitters just go in with a team.

Ranking isn’t based on how well you do in a match. It’s all about wins and lost. So you could be the best player on the loser team, with a 2.0 KDR, and your ranking will still go down.

team play is emphasized heavily

> 2533274833656619;2:
> The CSR is based off win/lose. If you are worried about quitters just go in with a team.

Not possible. The only person I know that plays is several ranks above me, which tanks my CSR every time.

Being based off win/lose ONLY makes sense for a game type that forces premade teams. For a game type that allows random teams, it is nonsensical.