I liked halo infinite gameplay but few things

I actually enjoyed halo infinite gameplay to be honest.

Things I liked:

• Music - Elite armor - Armor design - Wildlife - New weapons - Flying grunts - Environment - Not sure about grapple but like idea where you can grab and throw. - Open world, at least we can explore more. - Feels more halo - Shield regen sound What didn’t I like:

• Graphics in there look bad to be honest or is it texture I’m not sure. - Sprint and sliding i don’t like. - I don’t like brute designs. - Gun sounds - Lack of blood but I guess it’s better than halo 5I really hope this graphics isn’t final product. It looked too cartoony and plastic. Don’t gey me wrong,im still hyped for this game but I just hope they change graphics, good story and good multiplayer launch.

Everyone told me not to worry about them taking so long to show anything. Unfortunately I was right. The game is being rushed because the graphics aren’t even good for the original xbox one. I’m not sure if it looks better than Halo Reach.

> 2533274877308559;2:
> Everyone told me not to worry about them taking so long to show anything. Unfortunately I was right. The game is being rushed because the graphics aren’t even good for the original xbox one. I’m not sure if it looks better than Halo Reach.

Reach looked way better…