I like the new hog designs

I personally like the new hog skins and don’t mind them at all. This feels like a “fun” update compared to the rest, just like the Infinity Armory update with the various funny weapon skins. Hell, I’m still using the “Ehh, Arr” and “Locke N Loaded” weapon skins cause it’s funny to see them among many other typical weapon skins.

Don’t see why many folks are complaining that it isn’t “serious” or not “military style”. Each Halo has its own funny moments or content, and Halo 5 should not be any different.

The only thing that I’m not rather fond of is the Rally paint-job, but I’m not too bothered about it. Everything else is awesome. (Dat Dare emblem, doe.)

> 2533274859620752;2:
> The only thing that I’m not rather fond of is the Rally paint-job, but I’m not too bothered about it. Everything else is awesome. (Dat Dare emblem, doe.)

I personally like the stachey emblem, looks like an evil Clippy.

Yeah, I’m with you, I like the new warthog designs, I think think they’re pretty sick! I can’t wait to unlock that sword warthog!

Hey guys we got another 343i fanboy! Let’s be negative! /s

Finally someone else who actually enjoys this content. I hope we see the Rally hog or even a new mongoose for Race

> 2533274883849234;5:
> Hey guys we got another 343i fanboy! Let’s be negative! /s
>
> Finally someone else who actually enjoys this content. I hope we see the Rally hog or even a new mongoose for Race

I’m hoping for race as well. Loved playing it in the previous halos

> 2533274826879790;4:
> Yeah, I’m with you, I like the new warthog designs, I think think they’re pretty sick! I can’t wait to unlock that sword warthog!

Yea the needler gun is definitely going to be interesting to see in warzone

Weird thing is I don’t get the hype over new skins, it’s not adding anything to the game-types and isn’t helping solve any of the problems except making me waste more time farming through REQ’s…it really isn’t fun. Just means more time selling more items that I’m starting to refer to as ‘junk’, I’m not joking.