I like the Crimson Map Pack

Not gonna lie I like the new map pack. Especially CTF on Harvest and Extraction/KoH on Shatter. Wreckage is alright but is probably my least favorite of the 3. Maybe it’s because I played the same maps all the time though. Everyone needs to stop complaining and enjoy the game. 343 is making multiple TU’s and they said they’re releasing small maps in January.

If no one complains then 343i will have no incentive to produce high quality content. I didn’t buy the map pack because the videos I saw for them didn’t impress me, particularly in the lack of visual variety.

i made a post about this an hour ago. There are alot who are enjoying the new map pack. Lets not get confused here, this is a BTB map pack there no denying it here, its btb and if you love btb and ctf, i think your enjoy these maps.
Ive had some really great ctf games otnite on these maps. CTF on wreckage is just chaos and can get some really close games going on, the others are good 2.

They play better than they look, i wasnt to keen from the dlc trailer and so wasnt exspecting much, but after 3-4 hours tonite im glad i have them.
Dont get me wrong though, we still need small maps. We have plenty of btb maps now so i hope 343i get on with the smaller maps in the coming dlc.

I also enjoy the map packs. Harvest is my favorite.

I didn’t play ctf on wreckage yet but my friends say it is really fun on that map.

I would have to agree these maps are really fun to play, and even Extraction is an interesting gametype that I wouldn’t mind to continue playing.

They definitely play better than they look. I’d have to agree with you, CTF was awesome, extraction too. CTF on Harvest was my favorite, never got to CTF wreckage but I bet it’s good I played slayer on it.

I bought 800ms points and went to buy it, then it was free I just saved it for some arcade game, I really liked the maps too, they are a way better than It was on the trailers. The only bad thing is the achievements, it just doesnt seems that can be obtained legit :confused:

> If no one complains then 343i will have no incentive to produce high quality content. I didn’t buy the map pack because the videos I saw for them didn’t impress me, particularly in the lack of visual variety.

I wasn’t exited on the Map Pack either until I played it. It feels so Halo 2! Those maps change THE Halo 4 Gameplay (to me), because of the balance in Cover and Fire. And Vehicle Combat is fair again :smiley:

How are you liking those bugs that let you enter the map geometry and become invincible?

> How are you liking those bugs that let you enter the map geometry and become invincible?

People make too much of a big deal about that. I never saw it and I doubt alot of people do it. Even if they do it, just move on.

I love it. At first I thought I wouldn’t like it because they all looked a bit dull, but they’re actually a lot of fun. Especially Harvest. Warthogs driving everywhere is always fun! Was close to getting an airborne kill at one point!

> > How are you liking those bugs that let you enter the map geometry and become invincible?
>
> People make too much of a big deal about that. I never saw it and I doubt alot of people do it. Even if they do it, just move on.

Every game I have played on Shatter, someone has done it. Even going so far as to take the objective in it.

It IS a big deal. This is a AAA title. Not a AA.

Yeah don’t get me wrong it needs to be fixed. I’ll take your word if you see it every game on Shatter. Should be interesting to see how long it takes them to fix it.

shoudlnt take to loog to fix somthing like that, they do it with a gametpe change which can be done without any title updats.
I wouldnt say its a huge problem to hinder the enjoyment of playing. I havnt seen it at all yet so its not widespread or anyhting yet. At lesat there no super bounce jumps like in h2 lol