I like forge...

I hope it is in Halo 4 with Forge World 2.0. What about you guys?

I do too.

Amen Brother!

The only problem I had had with Forge World is that we couldn’t utilise the plains and the textures for buildings are so boring.

Or we can go for Forge 3.0 (Full map maker not editor)

> Or we can go for Forge 3.0 (Full map maker not editor)

Halo is a console game. Editor to full map maker is as drastic as a controller to a keyboard and mouse. We don’t want it! If you want a real map editor play PC games and create a Halo modification. Not enough people use Forge as it is. If Forge will ever become a full-fledged map editor it would be horrible. Very few people on the console understand “real” editing. Another disc may be needed. The console controls would be horrid. Please, for the sake of Basic Editing and Custom Games, don’t do it! I’d rather have 343i continuously update Forge with every release, achieving greater tools. Over time, editing will become more advanced. If the changes are as drastic as Halo 3 -> Halo: Reach Forge, we don’t need a map maker.

> > Or we can go for Forge 3.0 (Full map maker not editor)
>
> Halo is a console game. Editor to full map maker is as drastic as a controller to a keyboard and mouse. We don’t want it! If you want a real map editor play PC games and create a Halo modification. Not enough people use Forge as it is. If Forge will ever become a full-fledged map editor it would be horrible. Very few people on the console understand “real” editing. Another disc may be needed. The console controls would be horrid. Please, for the sake of Basic Editing and Custom Games, don’t do it! I’d rather have 343i continuously update Forge with every release, achieving greater tools. Over time, editing will become more advanced. If the changes are as drastic as Halo 3 -> Halo: Reach Forge, we don’t need a map maker.

Speak for your self I’ll make my own map out of nothing with anything. It does not matter if its a pc or console.

> > Or we can go for Forge 3.0 (Full map maker not editor)
>
> Halo is a console game. Editor to full map maker is as drastic as a controller to a keyboard and mouse. We don’t want it! If you want a real map editor play PC games and create a Halo modification. Not enough people use Forge as it is. If Forge will ever become a full-fledged map editor it would be horrible. Very few people on the console understand “real” editing. Another disc may be needed. The console controls would be horrid. Please, for the sake of Basic Editing and Custom Games, don’t do it! I’d rather have 343i continuously update Forge with every release, achieving greater tools. Over time, editing will become more advanced. If the changes are as drastic as Halo 3 -> Halo: Reach Forge, we don’t need a map maker.

Someone hasen’t played Far Cry 2.

Twice as Large with secret rooms, and way more available objects. :slight_smile:

> > > Or we can go for Forge 3.0 (Full map maker not editor)
> >
> > Halo is a console game. Editor to full map maker is as drastic as a controller to a keyboard and mouse. We don’t want it! If you want a real map editor play PC games and create a Halo modification. Not enough people use Forge as it is. If Forge will ever become a full-fledged map editor it would be horrible. Very few people on the console understand “real” editing. Another disc may be needed. The console controls would be horrid. Please, for the sake of Basic Editing and Custom Games, don’t do it! I’d rather have 343i continuously update Forge with every release, achieving greater tools. Over time, editing will become more advanced. If the changes are as drastic as Halo 3 -> Halo: Reach Forge, we don’t need a map maker.
>
> Someone hasen’t played Far Cry 2.

I heard that was more tedious to use and isn’t as user friendly as forge on Halo.

> > > > Or we can go for Forge 3.0 (Full map maker not editor)
> > >
> > > Halo is a console game. Editor to full map maker is as drastic as a controller to a keyboard and mouse. We don’t want it! If you want a real map editor play PC games and create a Halo modification. Not enough people use Forge as it is. If Forge will ever become a full-fledged map editor it would be horrible. Very few people on the console understand “real” editing. Another disc may be needed. The console controls would be horrid. Please, for the sake of Basic Editing and Custom Games, don’t do it! I’d rather have 343i continuously update Forge with every release, achieving greater tools. Over time, editing will become more advanced. If the changes are as drastic as Halo 3 -> Halo: Reach Forge, we don’t need a map maker.
> >
> > Someone hasen’t played Far Cry 2.
>
> I heard that was more tedious to use and isn’t as user friendly as forge on Halo.

Only problem I had with Far Cry 2 was that water didnt flow like it should have. But besides that it was a fantastic map maker. If only Halo could do it like that.

> The only problem I had had with Forge World is that we couldn’t utilise the plains and the textures for buildings are so boring.

Agreed. Why base an entire world on Forge and have it look the same? The gulch could have been different, the island could have been different, Alaska and Montana could have been different. No, same textures, same feel.

It would be nice to have a snowy Forge Space, or even rainy or wooded area too.