I Leveled Up and Didn't Get the Promotion Pack

Pretty much what title says… The weird thing is that I was missing 105XP for levelling up from SR111 to SR112 and I was already displayed as SR112… In the post game menu the REQ Box was loading with a an error image at the centre… Played couple matches and restarted the game but still no Pack… I know it’s just one promotion pack but can you guys look into it? Also, I’m saving up all daily and promotion packs for the next update, is there a limit to the inventory?

Thanks for the attention…

Ricky

Bump

There’s a lot of this kinda thing going around, promotion and commendation packs. They don’t show up you can reboot and reinstall all you want. 343 responded to one guy a while back saying they’d look into it, but no word since. I mean I’m hoping they’re looking at the overall issue and not just his, but you never really know unless a patch comes out, do you?

Yeah, hopefully they’ll look into it as a common issue… Fortunately enough mine was just a SR112 pack with no emblem in it but who knows, next time could happen on those major unlocks like SR115/130 or even on the final levels!

But still, with or without emblem in it, it’s still a pack earned and thus they should be looking into it…

Update: Just reached SR113 and got the promotion pack but still missing the SR112 one…