I left Black Ops II

Can’t understand what all the hype was about.

That’s weird, cause I left Halo 4 and thoroughly enjoyed Black Ops 2.

You’ll get into it and see the appeal, but the game needs lots of work on top of that.

And we should care because…?

> And we should care because…?

People claim this game is Blops 2, with shields.

Lets see you post a meaningful thread

> That’s weird, cause I left Halo 4 and thoroughly enjoyed Black Ops 2.

That is weird. I left Reach for MW3, now its the opposite

i left halo 4 for blops2 then left blops2 for halo 4 :slight_smile:
Halo all day!

> > That’s weird, cause I left Halo 4 and thoroughly enjoyed Black Ops 2.
>
> That is weird. I left Reach for MW3, now its the opposite

That’s weird. I left playing several games I wanted to keep playing for Reach and had to catch up on them at later dates.

It’s been a while since I last played Halo. The last time I turned on my xbox (since my WiiU came in) was about a month ago. Maybe I’ll try Halo 4 out again and see if I can regain hope in the Halo series.

I had a bash on BLOPS 1 earlier.I forgot the joy of playing with just 2 bars of reception on Nuketown free for all.I broke pretty much even 16 kills 15 deaths.I promptly put Halo 4 back in.Still nothing wrong with COD.

People do not claim it is like Black ops 2 they are saying that halo has been watered down with many Call of Duty like features.

I left Halo 4 for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and am happy I did. Halo 4 is just an extremely repetitive game since it has only 1 or 2 good maps. I’ll tell you this much, I bought Halo 4 and it didn’t feel like any of the Halos I am used to playing. I bought Black Ops 2 and it felt just like a Call of Duty game.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> People do not claim it is like Black ops 2 they are saying that halo has been watered down with many Call of Duty like features.
>
> I left Halo 4 for Call of Duty Black Ops 2 and am happy I did. Halo 4 is just an extremely repetitive game since it has only 1 or 2 good maps. I’ll tell you this much, I bought Halo 4 and it didn’t feel like any of the Halos I am used to playing. I bought Black Ops 2 and it felt just like a Call of Duty game.

Thats weird…I left Halo 4 so I can -Yoink- more. Oh wait…I can do both at the same time.

COD has campers, Halo has idiots who run you over in the ghost. Each has their own flaws. COD is good, but Halo’s more fun IMO. It must be the carbine lol

Well I still absolutely love Halo 4 and will keep playing it, no matter what other people say. And Black Ops 2 looks like a great game too, I loved the first one!

Im not a black ops fan and from what I hear the highlight of black ops 2 is Zombies however Modern Warfare is another story, I probably wouldnt have bought halo if there was a new modern warfare lol. I will say this people sleep on Halo 4 but it has a lot of potential.

> Im not a black ops fan and from what I hear the highlight of black ops 2 is Zombies however Modern Warfare is another story, I probably wouldnt have bought halo if there was a new modern warfare lol. I will say this people sleep on Halo 4 but it has a lot of potential.

Same here. Modern Warfare is the -Yoink-, especially MW3

I just bought the Black Ops 2 and I must say its the better of the 2 CoDs that were released this year.

I play halo more, but I play black ops 2 also. I play gears 3 too. I like them all for different reasons. I just like games.

Because he’s playing Halo 4… Hello… CoD sucks…