i know why infection wasnt in at launch

because the game type would be god awful with the weapon balance right now
how would the zombies ever even have a chance?
pistol would destroy at range
shotgun would be unbeatable at close range
the sword has less lunge range than the shotgun…
I don’t think the alpha zombies would even be able to infect someone because of how OP the human weapons would be

The humans wouldn’t be able to aim for -Yoink- right now though…

Simple… Permanent Speed boost 3 and Prophets bane for the infected.

They don’t have to add pistol to infection.

There are plenty of ways to modify player traits to make that not an issue.

> 2535436901034715;1:
> because the game type would be god awful with the weapon balance right now
> how would the zombies ever even have a chance?
> pistol would destroy at range
> shotgun would be unbeatable at close range
> the sword has less lunge range than the shotgun…
> I don’t think the alpha zombies would even be able to infect someone because of how OP the human weapons would be

So that’s why the Infected in Halo: Reach’s Infection game mode could win despite having no shields, against survivors who had headshot-capable magnums.

> 2533274831950975;5:
> There are plenty of ways to modify player traits to make that not an issue.

Correct, can easily make the infected a bit stronger and more damage resistant and reduce damage from human weapons.

A few tweaks and it could be easily implemented.
I’m hoping they bust their -Yoinks!- and make up for some of the obvious missing content soon. BTB, CTF playlist… hell, I would praise them to high heaven if they added freaking Firefight (though I know that’s a pipe dream)

> 2533274800482814;3:
> Simple… Permanent Speed boost 3 and Prophets bane for the infected.

Like Reach, they should bring back Alpha Zombies, which had unlimited Sprint, except give those 3 or was it 2 Alpha Zombies the PBane. All Zombies should have strong thrusts and quicker movement speed. No shields to Zombies.

Or maybe 343 will surprise us with a uber Infection revamp. 3 lucky ALPHAS with Bane. Regular Zombies work their way up to Ravening and Tear Sword with each kill.

The infected could also have access to Spartan ability’s as well, meaning that they could dodge pistol snipers quite easily.

h5 infection can be hella balanced.

Sure, getting kills will be easy and fast at first. Till you run out of ammo. 5 minutes left, no ammo, most infected are coming for you. Have fun surviving that.